[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last week would you do anything different

Nadski

4 hours ago, Nadski said:

Other options 

Screenshot_20191224-201603_Fantasy.jpg

you better grab jones...i had jones stashed for playoffs only.... tannehil took over once he was hurt so i stuck with tannehil through to the end and him and brown did me right. i was gonna put jones in last week but i figured if it ain't broke why change it. but what i thought came true jones going off 5 tds... im telling you jones will get you there this week

8 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

you better grab jones...i had jones stashed for playoffs only.... tannehil took over once he was hurt so i stuck with tannehil through to the end and him and brown did me right. i was gonna put jones in last week but i figured if it ain't broke why change it. but what i thought came true jones going off 5 tds... im telling you jones will get you there this week

I agree. Jones is not afraid to sling it. It looks like Gettleman nailed that pick after all. He's got a nice future ahead of him. 

10 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. Jones is not afraid to sling it. It looks like Gettleman nailed that pick after all. He's got a nice future ahead of him. 

yea im so happy we grabbed jones and not haskins...he is gonna be good next year mark my words....and watch out for slayton

Edited by Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do

8 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

Now a report has come out saying that the Rams May rest some starters on Sunday in this meaningless game, so Goff may not be the guy. Grab Jones too!

yea see this is why i would never be in a league with a week 17 championship....its soo stupid...honestly i want the championship game to be week 15....16 and 17 are filled with injuries and benched players