[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEWS Thread

League_Champion

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

ย 

That and how the hell does Dan Quinn still have a job?ย 

The only thing i can say as to why, is his team continued to play hard down the stretch, unlike the Cowboys.ย 

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

ย 

They only tanked the first half of the season and no playoffs.ย 

ย 

Yup, but what have you done for me lately won out and from what i understand, he's really liked and i do believe a solid coach. Time will tell...

13 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Important statuses for Sunday: The #Eagles ruled TE Zach Ertz out for Sunday, but they took RB Jordan Howard (shoulder) off the injury report and heโ€™s good to go. โ€ฆ The #Titans have no injury status for RB Derrick Henry (hamstring) and heโ€™ll play Sunday, as well.

ย 

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

17 hours ago, League_Champion said:

ย 

I don't understand their interest in Brown. If anyone DOESN'T need AB it's them.ย 

I would say the Saints are undertalented at receiver outside of Thomas.ย  They have him, then TE Cook, then I am notย sure, Trequan Smith?.ย  A strong #2 would take some heat off Thomas.ย  But agreed it is not a huge shortcoming and signing him seemsย as likely to hurt as help bc he's such a nut.ย 

Edited by purplemonster

ย 
ย 
ยท
8h
ย 
Players out Sunday include Zach Ertz, Nelson Agholor, Terry McLaurin, Chris Godwin, D.J. Moore, Kirk Cousins, Dalvin Cook, Taylor Gabriel, Akiem Hicks, Jordan Wilkins, James Conner, Maurkice Pouncey, Mark Ingram, Lamar Jackson, Josh Jacobs, Jalen Ramsey, Dee Ford, Duane Brown.

Man, i picked the Eagles to win this week but I'm starting to doubt it, could end up like the cowboys last week.ย 

57 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

ย 

I love the Giants this week. If not outright, definitely to cover. It's a bad spot for the Eagles.ย 

Completely agreed, i can see at worst a 21-20ย or 24-21 loss for the giants.ย 

9 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

ย 

Yup. The offense isย Nagy's baby. He's the play caller.

ย 

They needed a scapegoat for Trubisky struggling and the offense struggling to score points.

ย 

ย