k Butker

D Patriots

Those I am sure of.  Bench is

Bell @Buffalo

Armstead vs Indy

Boone vs Chicago

Boyd vs Cleveland

Odell @ Cincy

I need to pick 3 from this group and at least 1 has to be a rb and one has to be a wr.  The 3rd can be either.

I am in first by only 13 points

Thanks!!!!

Edited by joeyemma
omission

WR Boyd

RB Bell

I want to go OBJ just because I dont know if I can trust the others, but Armstead is an intriguing gamble.

1 hour ago, joeyemma said:

10 team redraft  no ppr

qb  Mahomes

rb Kamara

wr Julio

te Kittle

k Butker

D Patriots

Those I am sure of.  Bench is

Bell @Buffalo

Armstead vs Indy

Boone vs Chicago

Boyd vs Cleveland

Odell @ Cincy

I need to pick 3 from this group and at least 1 has to be a rb and one has to be a wr.  The 3rd can be either.

I am in first by only 13 points

Thanks!!!!

bell odell boyd

16 hours ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

im telling you dude we would be good partners...we always think the same

I used to partner with a guy and we always were on the same page.  We dominated a 14 team league for years.  The one time we disagreed, we went with his choice and it cost us the title.  I never partnered with him again.  This was 9 years ago and I'm still not over it

6 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

I used to partner with a guy and we always were on the same page.  We dominated a 14 team league for years.  The one time we disagreed, we went with his choice and it cost us the title.  I never partnered with him again.  This was 9 years ago and I'm still not over it

lmao sounds like my buddy...his partner ruined every league for him...hes like im done with him...and they were together for years. im starting a dynasty next year and they are going to go head to head for the first time. my buddy wants to rip him apart

1 hour ago, Baby Chark Do Do Do Do Do said:

lmao sounds like my buddy...his partner ruined every league for him...hes like im done with him...and they were together for years. im starting a dynasty next year and they are going to go head to head for the first time. my buddy wants to rip him apart

It only happened once butnit was in the championship and his qb scored 7 points and mine scored 26.  We lost by 9 points.   The money difference was big too.  

We won the league 4 out of years and finished second twice.  We had a great thing going.

On 12/31/2019 at 10:06 PM, Montana is da Man said:

It only happened once butnit was in the championship and his qb scored 7 points and mine scored 26.  We lost by 9 points.   The money difference was big too.  

We won the league 4 out of years and finished second twice.  We had a great thing going.

yea my buddy wants to dump him and partner with me now...there a few big ones with one that is a 1k buy in 12 team so the payouts are very nice. I won my big league buy in that was 650 2 years ago...i actually used it as a down payment on my new house...oh man you have no idea the bragging i did when they were over actually inside the house. Lets just say they didnt come over that much that year. And then i won again this year as well....they hate me lol