Sign in to follow this  
Wolverines Fan

Browns fire Freddie Kitchens

Recommended Posts

Inevitable. You can't lose 10 games with that roster. Even with the loss of Myles Garrett. And you definitely can't lose to a team in Week 17 that's already locked up the first pick in the draft. Unacceptable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

What took so long? Can they fire the owner as well? 

 

Rumor: John Dorsey isn't a lock to return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns need a tough kindergarten teacher to coach them . Inmature a team as there is in NFL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha, even college coaches want no part of Cleveland.

 

Adam Sheffter

 

Baylor HC Matt Rhule declined the chance to interview for the Cleveland Browns head coaching job, per league sources. Rhule is expected to be a leading candidate for the Giants’ and Panthers’ HC jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, isleseeya said:

Browns need a tough kindergarten teacher to coach them . Inmature a team as there is in NFL

 

They also can't have have Baker Mayfield who picks fights with Bengals fans, as the face of their franchise.  Reassess him, he's a backup. Build around a strong running game with 2 stud RBs and that defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

 

They also can't have have Baker Mayfield who picks fights with Bengals fans, as the face of their franchise.  Reassess him, he's a backup. Build around a strong running game with 2 stud RBs and that defense. 

What's the over under on Hunt returning?;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

What's the over under on Hunt returning?;

 

He's a RFA so pretty damn good they keep him if they want him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John Dorsey going too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, irish said:

John Dorsey going too?

 

Just read that's likely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gourdeau said:

 

Just read that's likely 

 

Yeah, without knowing who the coach will be and being a part of the Browns in general sucks would make others jump too.

 

Just posted about a possible outcome in another thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns asked 49ers for permission to interview Saleh (49ers DC). I would hate to see him go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Browns asked 49ers for permission to interview Saleh (49ers DC). I would hate to see him go

I honestly don't think he goes there. That dude is intense, somebody needs to throw the pads on him and send him in the game!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, irish said:

I honestly don't think he goes there. That dude is intense, somebody needs to throw the pads on him and send him in the game!

 

Yeah, he's a meathead RaRa, hooray, yippie yo kinda guy. Not sure if he's NFL head coaching material. He'd probably do well in College though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How you give a GM two years is beyond me. Haslam needs to head back to TN and deal with gas and leave football outta his life

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, loaf said:

How you give a GM two years is beyond me. Haslam needs to head back to TN and deal with gas and leave football outta his life

 

Jimmy an Dee want all the control again, wanted Dorsey to step aside and just be a talent evaluator, no role in selecting coaches and surely not the final word on the roster.

 

Things will get a lot worse before they can get better. What quality coach or GM candidate will be interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.