LordOpie

Sea vs sf ... No PI at end of game?!

Wtf? How do they not review that?

Edited by LordOpie
  • Like 1

Which play? There were a lot of questionable calls/no calls/bad calls in the last few minutes. That's not even including the awful game clock management at the end.

The Saints have to be pissed off right now.  First they see Detroit choke to GB then they see Seattle get a delay penalty at the 1 yard line and then get tackled inches short so no bye week for 13-3 New Orleans and they have to go on the road at least once if not twice to get the SB.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Which play? There were a lot of questionable calls/no calls/bad calls in the last few minutes. That's not even including the awful game clock management at the end.

2nd to last play with 14 seconds on the clock. Ref is required to review it!

1 minute ago, Henry Muto said:

The Saints have to be pissed off right now.  First they see Detroit choke to GB then they see Seattle get a delay penalty at the 1 yard line and then get tackled inches short so no bye week for 13-3 New Orleans and they have to go on the road at least once if not twice to get the SB.

Yup. Saints get screwed again with end of game no call on PI.

Honestly, with how things were called/ reviewed this year, that play doesn't get overturned. Wish it did. 

Riveron says it was reviewed and determined no pass interference.

It's getting more and more difficult to watch this game. In the past 10 years I've gone from watching every single game that I'm able to watching just Saints games and maybe part of one or two others to now watching most Saints games and not giving two manures about watching any others. If this season ends like the last it could be the straw that finally breaks my back.

9 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I thought the decision comes from NYC?

Who knows what's what anymore? I'm more confused than ever. I'm sure it will be a big topic this off-season but as usual nothing will get done to resolve these issues. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Wtf? How do they not review that?

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

2 hours ago, rajncajn said:

Riveron says it was reviewed and determined no pass interference.

It's getting more and more difficult to watch this game. In the past 10 years I've gone from watching every single game that I'm able to watching just Saints games and maybe part of one or two others to now watching most Saints games and not giving two manures about watching any others. If this season ends like the last it could be the straw that finally breaks my back.

1 hour ago, Shaft said:

Oh yeah, I remember that one. I thought the decision comes from NYC?

Love it when one Stupid f@cking play gets all the attention from a huge win for a team. They did review it in NYC and determined no PI consistent with how’ve they’ve called it all year...Did they not? Move on and give the respect the niners deserve for EARNING # 1 seed  :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Love it when one Stupid f@cking play gets all the attention from a huge win for a team. They did review it in NYC and determined no PI consistent with how’ve they’ve called it all year...Did they not? Move on and give the respect the niners deserve for EARNING # 1 seed  :rolleyes: 

Yeah, no homer bias here. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Yeah, no homer bias here. :rolleyes:

Is it not how it’s been called all year? And it was reviewed ok? So shut it and let the team who earned home field with solid football the whole year get their due respect. Homer or not can’t take a f@cking thing away from a team that earned what they got

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Is it not how it’s been called all year? And it was reviewed ok? So shut it and let the team who earned home field with solid football the whole year get their due respect. Homer or not can’t take a f@cking thing away from a team that earned what they got

:lol::lol::lol: Solid football the whole year has diddly squat to do with the bad call, or lack of call, period. We're not discussing home field, We're not discussing the "solid football the whole year." Opie asked about another blown PI call and that's what the thread is about. You can keep dreaming that the Montana/Young years will return again, this is the closest you've had it in like 30 years!!!!!  

Oh, you need to update your "NFC WEST CHAMPS" in your siggy. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Nobody said San Francisco didn't earn the right to win or get first seed. They were clearly the best team in the NFC this year IMO. In that game specifically, Seattle never should have been that close. San Francisco sure felt like the better team throughout the game and ultimately Seattle blew their chance with a stupid penalty, some very poor throws at the goal line from Wilson and an inch short effort. Oh yeah, and let's not forget that idiotic call Carroll made on 4th and 1 trying to invoke Beast mode into the teeth of the expecting San Fran defense. 

But that's not the point. The point is there was, yet another, horribly blown call in a very important game at a crucial time with great repercussions and it cost a team another opportunity that they should have been afforded.  And to make it worse, NFL officiating, as they've done all season, blows it off and tries playing their Jedi mind (the really bad word) on their fans. This had nothing to do with whether or not San Francisco should or should not have won, so unbunch your panties and enjoy your easy route to the NFC championship. Hopefully the Saints will be there to meet you.

Edited by rajncajn
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rajncajn said:

Nobody said San Francisco didn't earn the right to win or get first seed. They were clearly the best team in the NFC this year IMO. In that game specifically, Seattle never should have been that close. San Francisco sure felt like the better team throughout the game and ultimately Seattle blew their chance with a stupid penalty, some very poor throws at the goal line from Wilson and an inch short effort. Oh yeah, and let's not forget that idiotic call Carroll made on 4th and 1 trying to invoke Beast mode into the teeth of the expecting San Fran defense. 

Also, the awful time management at the one yard line after Wilson spiked the ball. They forgot there was a play clock and got a stupid 5 yard penalty. 

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Also, the awful time management at the one yard line after Wilson spiked the ball. They forgot there was a play clock and got a stupid 5 yard penalty. 

That was the stupid penalty I was referring to. 😉

12 hours ago, Shaft said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/willbrinson/status/1211503370353152000?ref_url=https%3a%2f%2fwww.fieldgulls.com%2f2019%2f12%2f29%2f21042339%2f49ers-26-seahawks-21-winners-and-losers-russell-wilson-dk-metcalf-fire-ken-norton

Just get rid of the review rule for PI already. 

• Like 1