[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Garrett done

irish

Jason Garrett future with Cowboys: Several factors fueling Dallas' delayed announcement - CBSSports.com
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/jason-garrett-future-with-cowboys-several-factors-fueling-dallas-delayed-announcement/

24 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I think you might be surprised.  

Agreed

1 minute ago, buddahj said:

FB_IMG_1578113364043.jpg

Do we get the ice box too?

Yeah, Dallas needs a coach who lost each of the three bowl games that they ever reached including the 28-63 spanking by LSU this year in the Peach Bowl. Matt Ruhe seems more interesting to me. But hey - any successful college coach is probably better than a retread NFL coach.

35 minutes ago, DMD said:

Yeah, Dallas needs a coach who lost each of the three bowl games that they ever reached including the 28-63 spanking by LSU this year in the Peach Bowl. Matt Ruhe seems more interesting to me. But hey - any successful college coach is probably better than a retread NFL coach.

In Rileys defense, he lost to the probable NCAA Champs.  LSU could beat numerous NFL teams.  

• Confused 2

5 hours ago, DMD said:

That's Garrett to a T. Beats up on Sisters of the poor and gets smoked by good teams. I only hope the Cowboys get Lincoln Riley, that would be awesome! 

23 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Interviewing Marvin Lewis 😂😂

No offense, probably meeting the minority requirement. 

This is just weird, even for Dallas.  They haven't fired him, but they are interviewing for his position. Meanwhile...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-garrett-still-lobbying-to-continue-as-cowboys-coach/ar-BBYDt73?ocid=spartandhp

Damm Jerry, manure or get off the pot.

They say there's news about the situation at halftime if the Eagles/ Hawks game...