[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings vs Saints

League_Champion

Saints had no answer for the Vikings pass rush for the better part of the game. That and a very bad decision by Brees trying to toss it deep. Yes, that was OPI at the end of the game, but that rarely ever gets called and I didn't expect it to be overturned.

5 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Vikings are going to be exhausted after a gritty emotional win.  Not sure they'll have enough in the tank next week but I thought they'd lose today so who knows 

Just like two years ago. The coach mentioned that in the locker room.

1 hour ago, MikesVikes said:

Just like two years ago. The coach mentioned that in the locker room.

Not to mention a short turnaround for a Sat game.  On the plus side for the Vikings the Niners probably have not focused prep on the Vikings, but not sure that is worth much

Edited by purplemonster

I'm not trying to bash the 49ers. Respect what they've done this season.

That said, this is the first playoff game for Garoppolo and some of their other stars. Will they struggle with the playoff spotlight on them? Just sayin.'

49ers/Vikings could be closer than folks think.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

I'm not trying to bash the 49ers. Respect what they've done this season.

That said, this is the first playoff game for Garoppolo and some of their other stars. Will they struggle with the playoff spotlight on them? Just sayin.'

49ers/Vikings could be closer than folks think.

The Vikings OL is going to have to find a way to hold up against the Niners, that seems to be a key to me.  The Dbacks and LBs will have to find a way to deal with Kittle, but that's true for just about anybody.  

6 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Brees is a 1st class HOF'r with a fair amount of bad luck.  Saint's fans incessantly whine about disrespect and refs.  I started to find those Saints fans insufferable. I enjoyed watching Cousins go more clutch than Brees.

Seattle fans are the epitome of class and respect.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

Hey,  it's not like I'm a little boy who blocks people on FB if they make a joke about my favortist QB evah!  :lol:

Lol, you need new friends then anyway. Only thing I ever do is snooze folks for posting too much political crap. 

Edited by rajncajn