[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What y’all think?

Comm1

On 1/8/2020 at 4:00 PM, Montana is da Man said:

Out of those choices I like team 2.

Is Henry too expensive?  

Henry the most expensive running back at 8200. He worth a flex? I could slide him in rb maybe if i take down my TE to like a hurst or Hollister and play Watson but I think i gotta keep Mahomes or Jackson ya just have to this week 

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I would not play Lynch, even at $4,800. And Theilen is hurt now, I'm not sure how bad but wait till Friday. 

U don’t like lunch in the red zone? For 4800 i was hoping for a 18 out of him?? 6 pts touchdown standard 

Edited by Comm1

On 1/8/2020 at 3:27 PM, zips5000 said:

None of those have Henry in them ... in my mind, he's a must play.

He’s just as much as L Jackson. You think that’s worth it? I can get him in if you see a 130 yard 2 or 3 td game out of him 

10 hours ago, Comm1 said:

Henry the most expensive running back at 8200. He worth a flex? I could slide him in rb maybe if i take down my TE to like a hurst or Hollister and play Watson but I think i gotta keep Mahomes or Jackson ya just have to this week 

I'd be really happy with Henry, Hollister and watson

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:29 AM, Montana is da Man said:

Looks like a solid lineup.   Not a fan of Mattison with Cook healthy but you probably can put anyone else in that spot

All right I’ll see what I can tweak it to I’ll let you know how I do thanks Montana and league champ

Jackson

Hyde

Jones

Hill 

Samuel

Thielen

Hurst

Hollwood 

Texans 

That’s what I’m rolling with is there anybody in here that you guys think is a no go let me know in the next Hour LOL I went with feeling over Metcalf because I believe the injury will scare away some people and Metcalf is going to be highly owned in a 14 person league He only had a few stitches on his ankle I’m sure a few stitches wouldn’t stop me and I’m not no Adam Thielen

I just don’t think Henry is going to get the 335 points that is worth. And I also believe he will be highly owned so I went with Jones. If you guys think Metcalf is a must go even though 70% of my league  take him Let me know I can switch around feeling and a running back to put Metcalf in Thielen spot

Edited by Comm1

On 1/10/2020 at 10:14 AM, Montana is da Man said:

I'd be really happy with Henry, Hollister and watson

9 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I wouldn't touch Edwards

Well I touched him. Looked good till they had to chase from behind. I’m in 3 rd not looking good tho I got 1 rd 1 te and DST left for tmrw

i can do 

These rb lynch Hyde Johnson homer

te Hollister or jimmy graham or whoever starts Texans

pick one rb and one TE