[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN could replace Booger McFarland and Joe Tessitore on MNF

Wolverines Fan

That would be awesome and I don't care if it's with Bert and Ernie or Statler and Waldorf from the balcony seats. 

Edited by irish

3 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Storm ESPN and demand they give up the rights to MNF so we can get a real broadcast team for the game.  I'm cool with running in Naruto style...:ninja:

It has been really bad. Be careful what you wish for and all, but I'd like a change. I can't even get over the fact a grown man wants to be called Booger. You'd think that nickname would fall by the wayside when you started dating. I mean... it is just a nickname, right?

28 minutes ago, DMD said:

It has been really bad. Be careful what you wish for and all, but I'd like a change. I can't even get over the fact a grown man wants to be called Booger. You'd think that nickname would fall by the wayside when you started dating. I mean... it is just a nickname, right?

:lol:

22 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

OMG that would be awesome :lol:

statler2.jpg

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Shaft said:

What if you hate the way he picks his nose…and eats it!

Excuse me sir, he is a prince!!!

No, his name is Booger! 

Jesus, look at this Frozen fan!  How many times have you seen Frozen 2?

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Jesus, look at this Frozen fan!  How many times have you seen Frozen 2?

Takes one to know one! 

Only one time, but my girls keep the youtube videos on loop. I'm so tired of the "unknown."

3 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Takes one to know one! 

Only one time, but my girls keep the youtube videos on loop. I'm so tired of the "unknown."

My goodness are you right!  I love both movies, 2nd one the most. The unknown and Olaf's song about when I'm older are great!

1 hour ago, millworkguy said:

Almost a million a week to tell us what's going on, on the field, of a game we are watching.  Wow!

If he brings in the viewers, it's worth it. Don't forget that ESPN is a part of the Disney monopoly. 

On 1/10/2020 at 8:06 PM, SNOWBOUND33 said:

Send Booger in his booger mobile out to pasture.  he's horrible.

Booger mobile was retired near the end of last year

I've heard lots of talk of ESPN wanting a better pair in the booth, the problem is who. Unless they steal some big name talent (Romo) from one of the other networks, who would they use? Some top college team, even if those guys are good many NFL viewers don't follow college, and they won't sound like big names.

I think part of their demise was losing Tirico then shortly after that (2 years of McDonough) they lose Gruden, and start completely from scratch with a 3 man booth and the Booger mobile. Witten was bad, Tessitore wasn't great everybody pointed and laughed at Booger on the cart. 

ESPN and the NFL both want MNF to be a big game, to feel like a big game, and to have tons of viewers. I'll watch no matter what, but some will turn the game on and wonder if it is the XFL or some Monday college game. 

PS Only way it could get worse, Beth Mowins :sick: