[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Titans Chiefs

1fastdoc

If anyone here has the flu or that nasty stomach bug going around, I need you to head over to Kansas City for a team meet and greet. 

The Titans defense is looking really good but Mahomes just has too many solid weapons. 

Had a guy at work today show up in a Titans Jersey. I've worked there 7 years and talk football all the time with various people. Never once heard or seen any indication at all that this guy is a Titans fan or even much of a football fan at all until today. :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

I really hope the Chiefs win, don't wanna see the Titans in the SB.

On 1/13/2020 at 12:40 PM, irish said:

I really hope the Chiefs win, don't wanna see the Titans in the SB.

You're dead to me.

Honestly, I've been pulling for the Chiefs since the beginning of the season, Mahomes is the most fun QB to watch.

But, that was when Mariota was leading the team into another season of mediocrity.

Obviously I hope the Titans make it to the SB and I think the players want it bad enough to surprise a lot of people.  I think Titans vs GB would be a close game.  Titans - SF would probably be painful to watch.