[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would Brady play for Las Vegas?

Dcat

Brady and Marc Davis in the building together at the McGregor fight . 

Tonight’s hot take:

At tonight’s McGregor fight in Vegas. Dana White said after the fight that if Brady is ever going to play anywhere but Boston he’s going to do everything he can to make sure it’s in Vegas. 

I think he could end up a Raiduh.  There aren't many cities Giselle would be willing to move to and Vegs would be ok most likely

Edited by Dcat

9 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Brady and Marc Davis in the building together at the McGregor fight . 

I think he could end up a Raiduh.  There aren't many cities Giselle would be willing to move to and Vegs would be ok most likely

If Brady leaves it has to be a to a team that is ready to compete for the title.  I am not sure that even with Brady the Raiders are that close.  They wouldn't even be the best team in their division.  

32 minutes ago, Wpob said:

If Brady leaves it has to be a to a team that is ready to compete for the title.  I am not sure that even with Brady the Raiders are that close.  They wouldn't even be the best team in their division.  

Agreed. Is Brady an asset at this stage of his career or a liability. He'd be a "name" to help fill the stands (maybe) but nothing in the last year or more says that he still has the physical skills to be above average. He just doesn't want to quit while he is still in striking range of a few more records. But what he brings to a team is far more important and that just doesn't seem to be more than short throws and the ability to sit down immediately when there is a chance he could be sacked.

3 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Chargers, browns, bucks, Carolina all make some sense

I say Charges or Bucs have the greatest odds, with Charges being #1.

26 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

He'll be back with the Pats, but this gives the talking heads something else to discuss for a few months. 

I can see that as well but i wouldn't be shocked one bit if he ended up playing somewhere else. 

Brady to LA makes more sense than Brady to LV. Imo ...closer to both Brady's careers after football. Tommy can cater to LA photogs while the Mrs can strut down LA's finest streets. LA needs a name to fill the seats in the new digs and Mr. and Mrs can cash the checks on an 8-8 season. Everybody wins. No down side ....right? lol

On 1/20/2020 at 9:11 PM, League_Champion said:

I don't know how you move that salary for what's essentially a backup. 

With a trade like the Browns made for Osweiler. I know a Jags fan who says Foles is gone for sure, traded or cut, he won't be on the roster next year. 

1 minute ago, stevegrab said:

With a trade like the Browns made for Osweiler. I know a Jags fan who says Foles is gone for sure, traded or cut, he won't be on the roster next year. 

Foles' 2020 salary is guaranteed.  All that would be saved by cutting him is a $5 million roster bonus for the 2021 season that guarantees on 3/20/20.  He won't be cut.