Sign in to follow this  
Chief Dick

Victory Pants 2020

Recommended Posts

The Victory Pants were retired after the Royals won the World Series in 2015. There they are: framed in glass on the wall in my garage, next to my other sports memorabilia. Underneath is a small hammer with a sign: 

 

"Break Only In Case of Emergency"

 

This may be that time. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

The Victory Pants were retired after the Royals won the World Series in 2015. There they are: framed in glass on the wall in my garage, next to my other sports memorabilia. Underneath is a small hammer with a sign: 

 

"Break Only In Case of Emergency"

 

This may be that time. 

 

Hurry, before Reid blows another big game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

 

Hurry, before Reid blows another big game. 

You sound like a scorned woman who just can't let it go. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

You sound like a scorned woman who just can't let it go. 

 

Haha. He had to leave before The Birds could win a Superbowl. 

Edited by League_Champion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victory Pants?  Are those the same as "boner-pants"?

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 8:59 AM, Dcat said:

Victory Pants?  Are those the same as "boner-pants"?

 

The Victory Pants may or may not have had a boner in them. 

 

:whistle:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You first had a victory shirt.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big John said:

You first had a victory shirt.

 

 

Damn, you're good. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:pc: Living up to your proclamination?

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And your first time for "victory jeans"

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the Victory Pants are going back into their glass case in the garage. They have fulfilled their destiny.

 

Two World Championships in Kansas City within the last 5 years - impossible without the Victory Pants. I'm not sure I will ever break them out again - but they will be passed down to the children in case they ever need them.

 

I'm 50 years old, and I've seen the impossible happen with my Royals and Chiefs. I'm good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

Well, the Victory Pants are going back into their glass case in the garage. They have fulfilled their destiny.

 

Two World Championships in Kansas City within the last 5 years - impossible without the Victory Pants. I'm not sure I will ever break them out again - but they will be passed down to the children in case they ever need them.

 

I'm 50 years old, and I've seen the impossible happen with my Royals and Chiefs. I'm good.

 

Ok, ok calm down we get it. What you do with your used boner pants is on you. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.