[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Victory Pants 2020

Chief Dick

The Victory Pants were retired after the Royals won the World Series in 2015. There they are: framed in glass on the wall in my garage, next to my other sports memorabilia. Underneath is a small hammer with a sign: 

"Break Only In Case of Emergency"

This may be that time. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Chief Dick said:

The Victory Pants were retired after the Royals won the World Series in 2015. There they are: framed in glass on the wall in my garage, next to my other sports memorabilia. Underneath is a small hammer with a sign: 

"Break Only In Case of Emergency"

This may be that time. 

Hurry, before Reid blows another big game. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Victory Pants are going back into their glass case in the garage. They have fulfilled their destiny.

Two World Championships in Kansas City within the last 5 years - impossible without the Victory Pants. I'm not sure I will ever break them out again - but they will be passed down to the children in case they ever need them.

I'm 50 years old, and I've seen the impossible happen with my Royals and Chiefs. I'm good.

2 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

Well, the Victory Pants are going back into their glass case in the garage. They have fulfilled their destiny.

Two World Championships in Kansas City within the last 5 years - impossible without the Victory Pants. I'm not sure I will ever break them out again - but they will be passed down to the children in case they ever need them.

I'm 50 years old, and I've seen the impossible happen with my Royals and Chiefs. I'm good.

Ok, ok calm down we get it. What you do with your used boner pants is on you. 

• Sad 2

• 3 years later...
1 minute ago, Chief Dick said:

I can vouch for this. I'm pretty sure @whomper loves the Victory Pants more than me. 

It got a little odd when CD texted me back , " are you wearing pants ?" (eggplant emoji) 

• Haha 4