[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SPIT SB Lineup

loaf

Montana

Okoye

Hearst

Rice

Rison

Owens

Taylor

Gonzalez

Anderson

Chiefs

I win!

Honestly, my looks similar to yours except I'm left with garappolo as i started mahomes last week. 

• Haha 1

Look at this awful mish-mosh:

Garoppolo

D. Williams

Breida

D. Samuel

Hill

Bourne

Hardman

Kelce

Gould

Chiefs

My only option is to flip in D Robinson for either Hardman or Bourne.  Hopefully Coleman will sit and  that will allow Breida to get a few points

I’ll be starting the entire Niners passing game, the KC D/ST, and some combination of Breida/Coleman or maybe a FB at RB.  

Not pretty, but hoping I have enough left in the tank to hold on.  It will help a lot if the Niners have to throw some, as I’ve got that covered.  

MUSTOFBEENDRUNK WEEK 21 LINEUP
STARTERS OPPONENT PROJ PTS
Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 28.398
Mostert, Raheem SFO RB at Chiefs Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 12.310
Williams, Damien KCC RB vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 14.469
Hardman, Mecole KCC WR vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 6.060
Hill, Tyreek KCC WR vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 17.597
Robinson, Demarcus KCC WR vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 5.698
Samuel, Deebo SFO WR at Chiefs Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 10.895
Kelce, Travis KCC TE vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 15.133
Butker, Harrison KCC PK vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 10.010
Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def vs 49ers Sun 6:30 p.m. ET 3.950
10 players   124.5

Like the lineup I got going in, but even with being in range feel needed to start Mostert last week to stand a chance.  Was going to too, but decided to hold him for the bowl and started Coleman instead.  Obviously a regret now.  

Got to hope the attention focused on Hill and Kelce will allow solid points for Watkins and Robinson, and think Kittle has a generous matchup that may help me gain some ground (looks like most have him used him already).  2nd RB is the question to figure out though.    

38 minutes ago, Def. said:

Like the lineup I got going in, but even with being in range feel needed to start Mostert last week to stand a chance.  Was going to too, but decided to hold him for the bowl and started Coleman instead.  Obviously a regret now.  

Got to hope the attention focused on Hill and Kelce will allow solid points for Watkins and Robinson, and think Kittle has a generous matchup that may help me gain some ground (looks like most have him used him already).  2nd RB is the question to figure out though.    

Yeah, I decided last week that, rather than trying to figure out who was going to win, I was going to make sure that I used guys I would regret not using if their team lost (if that makes any sense).  :lol:  So, Mahomes, Williams, Hill, Kelce, and Watkins were all in my lineup last week, and it paid off somewhat.  I felt pretty confident that the Niners were going to beat GB, but I still started the guys I thought were going to score big against them (Mostert, Gould, and the defense).  Certainly didn't expect 200+ and 4 scores from Mostert, but it definitely paid off.  I just had a hunch, after Coleman scored twice against MIN, that it was going to be somebody else against GB.  That seems to be the trend... Coleman hasn't really had huge games back-to-back all year.  

This week, I'd probably actually rather have Coleman not play.  If he does, I may start him AND Breida, and just hope one of them does SOMETHING.  If not, it will likely be Breida and either of the FB's.  Then, I just have to hope that Jimmy G throws more than 8 passes, since I'll be starting him, Kittle, and all of the SF WR's (plus Hardman, most likely).  :unsure: