Sign in to follow this  
Trojanmojo

League Vote #1 - MFL or Fantrax for 2020

League Vote #1 - Fantrax or MFL for 2020?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Knowing MFL is $149.95 and Fantrax is $79.95 per season, what service should we use for 2020?

Knowing MFL is $149.95 and Fantrax is $79.95 per season, what service should we use for 2020?

Reply to this thread with your preference. You have 2 choices: MFL or Fantrax. Please vote for your preferred service from among those 2. Votes for other services will not be counted.

Edited by Trojanmojo

i am indifferent - will go with the majority.

As someone with experience using both services, I'm strongly in support of Fantrax for more reasons than just that it's nearly half the cost.  The live scoring is much better/quicker and the interface is much more intuitive. I also find the projections and rankings to be more current and trustworthy in Fantrax.  

If there is anyone who hasn't used MFL, I urge you to scope it out before the vote.  It's a really robust platform, but the navigation is confusing as hell and looks like it hasn't been updated in over a decade.  I like it for certain reasons and more complex leagues than ours, but it took me a few years to really understand how to find my way around their site FWIW.

Fantrax, despite some learning curves it is a really great hosting site, they really need to clean up the ability to find free agents a little easier as well as other free agency activity.

Looking like we may need to revisit this. Having major issues during our draft.