[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THE CHIEFS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!

Chief Dick

17 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Congrats CD!  

Enjoy.

Thanks Bier. You got me on the World Series, so looks like we are now 1-1. Let's do this again next year.

The Niners are a solid team top to bottom, and they really came out of nowhere this year. But you can see the pieces they have in place for the next few years. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've said this before in here though a while back:

Chief fans are truly the best fans I've encountered while traveling. I visited Arrowhead during a Charger charter outing and MIND you this was during the Ryan Leaf era. I was wearing a  Leaf jersey in the stands. I took a lot of abuse (rightly so) but also was treated to the best hospitality at the same time. I'll say it again so far...Best Football experience of my life. Also ..at a bar close by: a few bought me drinks (with a side of grief..lol) Thanx KC!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, boltnlava said:

I've said this before in here though a while back:

Chief fans are truly the best fans I've encountered while traveling. I visited Arrowhead during a Charger charter outing and MIND you this was during the Ryan Leaf era. I was wearing a  Leaf jersey in the stands. I took a lot of abuse (rightly so) but also was treated to the best hospitality at the same time. I'll say it again so far...Best Football experience of my life. Also ..at a bar close by: a few bought me drinks (with a side of grief..lol) Thanx KC!

I agree. Bears fans are really cool as well. I went there a few years ago and they treated us like family. In fact I still talk to some of the people we met that weekend. Good folks 

22 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I agree. Bears fans are really cool as well. I went there a few years ago and they treated us like family. In fact I still talk to some of the people we met that weekend. Good folks 

Gonna visit soon ish . On the list.