[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deal for Dak?

League_Champion

58 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Dak reminds me a lot of Kirk.  Generally looks the part of a QB but fails to get it done when necessary, (so far anyway)

Yup, he folded like a cheap suit down the stretch and hasn't done anything to help them make a deep playoff run. And that team is loaded on both sides of the ball. 

On 2/9/2020 at 9:26 PM, michaelredd9 said:

Truly elite quarterbacks are vastly underpaid.  It makes people believe that tier 2 and tier 3 quarterbacks are overpaid.  Dak is easily worth $35 million/year.

Hey others may not like it but this is the truth. After Zeke's ridiculous hold-out last year got paid out, you'd better believe Dak is going to rake them for every last cent. They franchise him and the bridge is burned.

I still enjoy Jerrah setting himself up for immense failure. You sign the RB first and forget the QB and WR? Let me spell a.n.a.l.y.t.i.c.s. for you Jerrah. A$$hat.

Edited by stethant

6 hours ago, stethant said:

Hey others may not like it but this is the truth. After Zeke's ridiculous hold-out last year got paid out, you'd better believe Dak is going to rake them for every last cent. They franchise him and the bridge is burned.

I still enjoy Jerrah setting himself up for immense failure. You sign the RB first and forget the QB and WR? Let me spell a.n.a.l.y.t.i.c.s. for you Jerrah. A$$hat.

I still don't understand why they didn't just pay Zeke earlier if they were going to do it anyway. Instead he held out and was a little out of shape at the beginning of the season. Jerrah even found a way to fail at failing.

9 hours ago, stethant said:

Ohh, no doubt. Dak is about to be a very very wealthy man. That's not the debate though. I'd debate if he's worth Top 5 money which he's probably going to get. 

Dak is a giant waste of money. I wouldnt give him 15 million. Id let him walk. He wouldnt start on more than half of the teams in the nfl, why should we give him elite money ? He cant spread the field and cant throw a deep ball.

Edited by whomper