[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Greg Robinson Arrested

League_Champion

Marijuana is not addicting my a ss. lol ..  It would seem it costs $$$$millions$$$ just to smoke it. Legal or no...careers being ruined. I'd honestly say let them smoke if they want offseason . It seems they will anyway. When in TC and beyond ...NO.

Carrying across boarders??? Another kettle of fish. Cue Commissioner.

Just now, League_Champion said:

I hope he's not busy for the next 10 years 

I honestly hope you are wrong here. Losing $$$$Millions$$$ should be enough. I think you MAY be right. He's going to have to sacrifice something for this. Just not sure what. Grandma grandpa and uncle sam himself are smoking now. Taking all in account I'd say it's a giant waste of time. Then again...rules are rules and the boarder is no joke. Chips fall on those who ignore.

Just now, boltnlava said:

I honestly hope you are wrong here. Losing $$$$Millions$$$ should be enough. I think you MAY be right. He's going to have to sacrifice something for this. Just not sure what. Grandma grandpa and uncle sam himself are smoking now. Taking all in account I'd say it's a giant waste of time. Then again...rules are rules and the boarder is no joke. Chips fall on those who ignore.

I know, how dumb could one be? Hopefully for him it's just a couple bags of weed. But if it's full on trafficking, his career will be the last thing he'll be worried about. 

On 2/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, boltnlava said:

Marijuana is not addicting my a ss. lol ..  It would seem it costs $$$$millions$$$ just to smoke it. Legal or no...careers being ruined. I'd honestly say let them smoke if they want offseason . It seems they will anyway. When in TC and beyond ...NO.

Carrying across boarders??? Another kettle of fish. Cue Commissioner.

Cost millions to smoke it? Based on what his salary?  The 157 pounds he was caught with were valued at around $800,000 or less, and that's enough for most people for several lifetimes. 

The details of this story are kind of sketchy, there is no report of them transporting it into Mexico or the US, just that they were driving along I-10 in Texas and were searched at a check point (on I-10 10 miles from Mexican border). Reports say they were driving form Los Angeles to Louisiana, so presumably he went to LA to buy some weed to take home. I didn't believe Nate Newton when he claimed it was for personal use and I wouldn't believe these guys. 

Oh boy this story has some more details I had not read before, including that they passed a border patrol car and the drug dog reacted to the smell from their vehicle so the agent radioed ahead to the check point. They also found glass jars and packaging equipment and a roll of cash. And an uber drive was along for the ride who Robinson and his buddy tried to get to take the fall for their drugs. 

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

157 Pounds of weed! How and why is he rolling around with that much weed? He's got a lot of questions to answer. 

I thought maybe he had like a pound maybe. 157 pounds? That's hard to call personal use. What an idiot. Just wow.

19 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Cost millions to smoke it? Based on what his salary?  The 157 pounds he was caught with were valued at around $800,000 or less, and that's enough for most people for several lifetimes. 

UH talking about the Millions NFL players can make during their careers. Once careers are over with ..poof no more millions being made. Thought it was pretty clear.  

On 2/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, boltnlava said:

UH talking about the Millions NFL players can make during their careers. Once careers are over with ..poof no more millions being made. Thought it was pretty clear.  

OK got it. Many players have been in trouble for smoking, only a few completely threw away their careers (Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon come to mind, I guess Ricky Williams too). Now we can add Robinson to the list, though its pretty clear this was not just about smoking a little weed, but about a business venture to make money selling weed. Which also makes your "not addicting my ass, costs millions" post somewhat off base, since it isn't about smoking weed or any addiction. 

Your post just sounded like some anti pot person going on about how bad pot is for people. Not specifically addressing anything about the Robinson story, and its pot distribution/sale angle. 

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

OK got it. Many players have been in trouble for smoking, only a few completely threw away their careers (Justin Blackmon and Josh Gordon come to mind, I guess Ricky Williams too). Now we can add Robinson to the list, though its pretty clear this was not just about smoking a little weed, but about a business venture to make money selling weed. Which also makes your "not addicting my ass, costs millions" post somewhat off base, since it isn't about smoking weed or any addiction. 

Your post just sounded like some anti pot person going on about how bad pot is for people. Not specifically addressing anything about the Robinson story, and its pot distribution/sale angle. 

LoL

7 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you such a miserable, grumpy old man? Maybe you need to get on Zanax or something. 

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? Why are you such a miserable, grumpy old man? Maybe you need to get on Zanax or something. 

JFC, could you both just put each other on ignore already. 

• Like 1