Sign in to follow this  
devilwoman

Where will Mariota Go??

I honestly think his time as a starter is over. He'll latch on as a #2 somewhere. but hard to say.

4 minutes ago, DMD said:

I honestly think his time as a starter is over. He'll latch on as a #2 somewhere. but hard to say.

I totally agree. He's a good #2 at best now. I wouldn't trust him for any extended period of time as a starter 

Would New England makes sense?  Learn for a year or two under Brady and then take over?

5 hours ago, Wpob said:

Would New England makes sense?  Learn for a year or two under Brady and then take over?

I think he would frustrate the hell out of BB. 

Heard rumors of my Bears but honestly, he's not much of an upgrade - if at all - over ol' Mitch.  Maybe Carolina if they decide to move on from Cam?

15 hours ago, Wpob said:

Would learning under Brady for a couple years fix all his issues and make him a legit starter? 

He was pushed aside by Tannehill, not sure why people think he can still be a starter. 

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Would learning under Brady for a couple years fix all his issues and make him a legit starter? 

He was pushed aside by Tannehill, not sure why people think he can still be a starter. 

I don’t know much about MM.   the only

reason I ask is Belichick likes reclamation projects and Might take a flyer on him. 

Edited by Wpob

I think he has a chance somewhere....I think a back up would probably be perfect...learn the system or maybe bring him in and actually put him in situations that bring out his abilities. 'Im a Duck fan so I hope he finds a landing spot and can make a comeback.  

21 hours ago, devilwoman said:

wow . Devilwoman. Long time no see ! Great seeing you post again

Posted (edited)

Hey whomper, it's great to be back!!  Missed the peeps here and missed FF.  How ya been?

Edited by devilwoman
Spelling

One of my all time favorite avatars on the huddle forums