[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Falcons release Devonta Freeman

Wolverines Fan

8 hours ago, Dcat said:

Love his heart and effort.  His body won't let him be that dominant runner he once was.  I'd be scared tosign him as my lead back. 

+1

17 hours ago, Dcat said:

Love his heart and effort.  His body won't let him be that dominant runner he once was.  I'd be scared tosign him as my lead back. 

I didn't look up stats or numbers.  Just basing it off memory - but I vaguely only remember him having 2 pretty good years like 4 or 5 years ago.  I want to say he barely cracked 1000 yards 2 consecutive years and then fell the f' off the face of the map. 

He always seemed like he was on the verge of being a stud, but never could really get there. 

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

I didn't look up stats or numbers.  Just basing it off memory - but I vaguely only remember him having 2 pretty good years like 4 or 5 years ago.  I want to say he barely cracked 1000 yards 2 consecutive years and then fell the f' off the face of the map. 

He always seemed like he was on the verge of being a stud, but never could really get there. 

His break out year was Coleman’s rookie year. I remember I drafted him with a real late round pick hoping he’d beat out Coleman to be the starter cause someone drafted Coleman way early. Panned out that year obviously, but he’s been a big fantasy bust ever since

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Pretty good info for not looking up stats, 1056 & 1079 in 2015/16. He played just 2 games in 2018, then played 14 last year but his YPC dropped below 4 to just 3.6 while still getting almost 200 carries. 

Then after Coleman's rookie year (2015) his carries dropped off as Coleman's increased. With Coleman gone left year he should have had a much better season. Maybe he never fully recovered from the injuries that held him oust most of 2018, only thing I could find was the groin which sidelined him in October.

5 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Pretty good info for not looking up stats, 1056 & 1079 in 2015/16. He played just 2 games in 2018, then played 14 last year but his YPC dropped below 4 to just 3.6 while still getting almost 200 carries. 

Then after Coleman's rookie year (2015) his carries dropped off as Coleman's increased. With Coleman gone left year he should have had a much better season. Maybe he never fully recovered from the injuries that held him oust most of 2018, only thing I could find was the groin which sidelined him in October.

I drafted him late in the 1st in the season following his 1000 yard seasons.  I remember how much I hated the fantasy Devonta Freeman that season and wanted to punch the guy who sniped Coleman the pick ahead of me.