[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady No Longer A Patriot

League_Champion

5 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's starting to look like it. I was hoping the Bears 

That makes one of us, keep Trubisky where he is.  I don't need to be seeing Brady 2x/year, with that defense.  I am sort of surprised too, even though I talked myself into Tampa not being a bad place to go all things considered, I'd figure he and BB would eventually work something out.  TB12 really loves football.  

1 minute ago, purplemonster said:

That makes one of us, keep Trubisky where he is.  I don't need to be seeing Brady 2x/year, with that defense.  I am sort of surprised too, even though I talked myself into Tampa not being a bad place to go all things considered, I'd figure he and BB would eventually work something out.  TB12 really loves football.  

Haha, maybe CHI will sign Trubisky to a 10 year extension now. 

If Tom Brady goes to the Buccaneers, he'll replace each Jameis Winston interception with three Brady flops. That offensive line gave up 47 sacks last year - one of the worst in the NFL. Brady was sacked 27 times in NE (No. 24)

tb12.jpg

14 minutes ago, DMD said:

If Tom Brady goes to the Buccaneers, he'll replace each Jameis Winston interception with three Brady flops. That offensive line gave up 47 sacks last year - one of the worst in the NFL. Brady was sacked 27 times in NE (No. 24)

I don't see Brady to Tampa for this reason.  I think LA is a better fit for his lifestyle and staying upright. 

Thinking of this logically, its gotta be LA doesnt it? Family life, branding, his parents are there, new stadium. Chance to legitimize an entire franchise. Weapons on offense and defense. While Tampa has 2 great WRs, their overall team, defense, running game etc was lack luster. LA had everything NE had minus a ton of injuries and a QB. Pro Bowl level TE, Pro Bowl level WR, Dual threat at RB. Elite level talent on defense. A no nonsense coach. The only negative with LA is playing in the same division as the chiefs.

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Thinking of this logically, its gotta be LA doesnt it? Family life, branding, his parents are there, new stadium. Chance to legitimize an entire franchise. Weapons on offense and defense. While Tampa has 2 great WRs, their overall team, defense, running game etc was lack luster. LA had everything NE had minus a ton of injuries and a QB. Pro Bowl level TE, Pro Bowl level WR, Dual threat at RB. Elite level talent on defense. A no nonsense coach. The only negative with LA is playing in the same division as the chiefs.

I agree with all of this. Makes too much sense. They need him badly especially to get that franchise some fans

Yeah I thought that the Chargers O-line wasn't very good either last year - do I have that wrong?

The main advantage I would think the Bucs would have is that their head coach wants to ride off into the sunset probably in a couple years as well so maybe hands the keys to Brady and says make it happen. Thing is Brady doesn't really have a long ball now and that's a big part of an Arians offense.

Hopefully if Brady does go to the Bucs he gets to call the shots and they resurrect the corpse of OJ Howard's career.