[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock draft, anyone?

Dcat

Hey @Gopher  Your settings don't let you get PMs. I just sent a PM to everyone who was interested.  THis mock is happening.  But not on theHuddle forums.  So if you want in, send send me a PM and I'll send you the info.

If anyone else wants in... PM me.  It will likely be 2 teams per GM.  But if you only want one we'll make it happen.  

looking at that list over in the 2009 Huddler mock: @irish @electricrelish @BeeR @Randall @tazinib1 @MTSuper7 @theprofessor @loyalboyd @piratesownninjas @peepinmofo @Wolverines Fan @policyvote [Detroit]

Hope you are all well.  And yes, I know @irish just wrapped up the box pool and post season fantasy.  But some of those above I haven't seen here in eons.  Would love to know all is well. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dcat said:

looking at that list over in the 2009 Huddler mock: @irish @electricrelish @BeeR @Randall @tazinib1 @MTSuper7 @theprofessor @loyalboyd @piratesownninjas @peepinmofo @Wolverines Fan @policyvote [Detroit]

Hope you are all well.  And yes, I know @irish just wrapped up the box pool and post season fantasy.  But some of those above I haven't seen here in eons.  Would love to know all is well. 

Hey Dcat, all is well with my crew. Just getting done with Spring Break and back into the grind of home schooling and Remote Teaching. I know I used to run this mock years ago, just don't have the time and haven't really been paying much attention to mock drafts this year.

Hope all is well with you and yours. 

Enjoy! 

Thanks to everyone who is migrating over to the other site for the mock.  The owner there should be approving the new memberships soon and I hope to get started this evening.  I haven't set up the threads yet.   Anyone else who wants in... shoot me a PM.  It will be real nice to be able to attach pics without having to download them first and retrieve remotely, circa 2001. 

Edited by Dcat

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2020 at 11:42 AM, Dcat said:

I’m still alive and kicking. Almost done with my 2yr rehab commitment. Mainly to get my license back but it’s been tremendous. 16 months sober!! I’ll be back for FF in 2021. 

• Like 2