Dcat

How long until Bill O'Brien is fired?

Recommended Posts

if true, WOW!

 

“Bill O’Brien told Deandre Hopkins he didn’t like that he he had multiple baby mamas, and then compared him to Aaron Hernandez.” Michael Irvin just now on ESPN’s Get Up

Absolute bombshell if true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To say Houston fans are upset with BoB I think would be an understatement.  So I'll be a little guarded on this until I get confirmation.  But I wouldn't be shocked if BoB is somehow gone regardless since the fans are pretty upset with his deal-making and not overly impressed with the coaching job either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dam!!!! If ANY of that is true, he should be gone very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

I find this a little hard to believe but if true he's gotta go immediately. 

 

yeah...  How reliable is Michael Irvin? I don't follow him at all.  I can't stand his voice.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dcat said:

 

yeah...  How reliable is Michael Irvin? I don't follow him at all.  I can't stand his voice.

 

Agree, that sounds made up. Who cares if he has a thousand Baby Mamas? Just catch the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Class act Michael Irvin is.  You don't air out someone else's dirty laundry based on speculation.  

 

He should be the first one fired!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dcat said:

if true, WOW!

 

“Bill O’Brien told Deandre Hopkins he didn’t like that he he had multiple baby mamas, and then compared him to Aaron Hernandez.” Michael Irvin just now on ESPN’s Get Up

Absolute bombshell if true

 

If O'Brien did say this stuff, he has to go or at least get suspended or something.

 

Aaron Hernandez was a freakin' murderer and a punk scumbag. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wolverines Fan said:

 

If O'Brien did say this stuff, he has to go or at least get suspended or something.

 

Aaron Hernandez was a freakin' murderer and a punk scumbag. 

 

 

 

I'm bias to believe that O'Brien said it, but Irvin should've never released the information. Hopkins can speak for himself. I don't think we will ever know the truth. He should be fired for that trade, period!

Edited by Shaft
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

 

If O'Brien did say this stuff, he has to go or at least get suspended or something.

 

Aaron Hernandez was a freakin' murderer and a punk scumbag. 

 

 

Didn't he die while it was under appeal.  If so he died not guilty,  and u think his widow sued to get the remaining contract $.  Gotta watch that documentary now that I've got some time off.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Class act Michael Irvin is.  You don't air out someone else's dirty laundry based on speculation.  

 

He should be the first one fired!  

It's true though.  He put everyone in a bad spot, Hopkins and BoB, and got the details wrong to boot likely.  As a former player he should be smarter than that, but I suppose he's just looking for the headlines 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Also, it looks like the beef was Nuk wanted 18-20M on his last 3 years (was getting around 13), and was going to sit out if he didn't get it.  Still does not excuse the very poor return he got.  

 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/someone-leaked-de-andre-hopkins-contract-demands-and-they-doesnt-excuse-bad-texans-trade-161622819.html

He wanted to redo a deal he signed 2 years ago, I understand the fear, he could pull this move every year, and poison the locker room.   I like the fact they moved on from him, dont like how little the return was, and hope they draft a wr at 40

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, millworkguy said:

He wanted to redo a deal he signed 2 years ago, I understand the fear, he could pull this move every year, and poison the locker room.   I like the fact they moved on from him, dont like how little the return was, and hope they draft a wr at 40

 

Well, there's one of you.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, LordOpie said:

It's too late

This. If they fired him today it would take 3 years minimum to recover. Too many draft picks gone and too little in return. 

 

Oh and by the time they recover, it'll be time to pay Watson. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way things are going in Houston, Bill O'Brien will soon be the owner of the Texans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.