League_Champion

Who Would You Like Your Team To Draft?

Recommended Posts

The Eagles are at 21 and I'd love for them to FINALLY draft a competent receiver. The top studs will certainly be gone but I could see them landing WR, Justin Jefferson from LSU. If a good WR isn't there they'll probably go safety. And I wouldn't put it past Howie Rossman to make a draft day trade to somehow move up. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I don't know the guys coming out of the draft well, other than a few. I have heard the WR's are supposed to be really good.  The Vikings have needs all over the place, but especially OL/CB and they do need a WR.  I have a feeling our GM Spielman will try to pick up a WR in the first, then a CB, then try to fill with a "meh" OL guy in the late 2nd or 3rd and the OL will be garbage again.  This is what he tries to do every year since the #3 overall  pick Matt Kalil went belly up on him.  Personally I'd prefer unless he has a standout talent at WR/CB that he take OL in 2 out of the top 3 picks (they have 3 picks in the top 60) but he won't.  

Edited by purplemonster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to see Tristan Wirfs but don't see him sliding to 10.

Mekhi Becton or Andrew Thomas would be nice consolation prizes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, loaf said:

I'd love to see Tristan Wirfs but don't see him sliding to 10.

Mekhi Becton or Andrew Thomas would be nice consolation prizes

 

There's a shot. Especially if there's a run on QBs and WRs early. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Pittman Jr, to replace Cooks, in 2nd rd, no first rounder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love for the Bears to build a time machine and go back in time to not pull off the STUPID AZZ TRADE to move up to get Mitchell effing Trubisky.

 

That is all, carry on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trevor Lawrence...oh this year...one of the offensive tackles.  Won't happen though...:kicksrock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new head coach?

Can we at least pipe in the well deserved boos for every pick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never any reason to get excited about a Seahawks draft.   They almost always trade down late in the first and early in the 2nd.  I think the last time they kept their late 1st rounder was in the 2018 draft on RB Rashard Penny.  And they've spent the last 2 season feeding it to a Chris Carson, who was drafted in the 7th round of the 2017 draft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't mind this scenario but I don't think they have enough firepower to pull it off 

 

 

I've been told that the #Eagles are aggressively pursuing a trade-up in next Thursday's #NFLDraft2020. CeeDee Lamb is the "apple of his eye" for Howie Roseman. Roseman is "absolutely in love" with Lamb. Hearing if that fails or top 4 WR are gone, PHI will be bailing out of 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

Never any reason to get excited about a Seahawks draft.   They almost always trade down late in the first and early in the 2nd.  I think the last time they kept their late 1st rounder was in the 2018 draft on RB Rashard Penny.  And they've spent the last 2 season feeding it to a Chris Carson, who was drafted in the 7th round of the 2017 draft. 

This, but hoping they get a decent edge rusher with their first pick, whenever that may be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I wouldn't mind this scenario but I don't think they have enough firepower to pull it off 

 

 

I've been told that the #Eagles are aggressively pursuing a trade-up in next Thursday's #NFLDraft2020. CeeDee Lamb is the "apple of his eye" for Howie Roseman. Roseman is "absolutely in love" with Lamb. Hearing if that fails or top 4 WR are gone, PHI will be bailing out of 21.

I doubt lamb falls past Denver at #15

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

I doubt lamb falls past Denver at #15

 

I agree. I think the Jets or SF will take him. Would Denver take a CB (Henderson) or a WR at 15? I think that will be important because the Eagles need to come out of this draft with a top WR. They may need to trade down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, League_Champion said:

 

I agree. I think the Jets or SF will take him. Would Denver take a CB (Henderson) or a WR at 15? I think that will be important because the Eagles need to come out of this draft with a top WR. They may need to trade down. 

Radio says phi and den were talking about a trade

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Radio says phi and den were talking about a trade

 

Hmm, that would be interesting. In that case I'd be tempted to go Henderson if he's there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

How do they drug test these days?

 

I'm not sure they do anymore, who knows? I guess he doesn't have to worry about testing positive for weed anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see the Colts take a QB - would like to see them get Fromm or Hurts on Day 2.  The rest of the picks can all be WRs and I'll be happy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Cowboys have enough needs that 'best player available' really applies to them, particularly on the defensive side of the ball.  SS, CB, Edge Rusher...any are needed.  There are a few one year fillers on board this season, but I don't see any of them being a long-term fix.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Denver needs to go all-in on Drew Lock. OL and WR for first 4-5 picks. I'd like them to take at least two of each in the first four rounds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There has been talk of the Vikings using their draft capital to move up in round one. I hope they don’t do that. They have two firsts, a second and two thirds. They need everyone of them to try and fill the holes they have. We need O-line, WR, D-line, and especially CB’s.  It’s unlikely that they stay where they are considering Spielman’s history but if anything I hope they trade back and acquire more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm super happy with Minka Fitzpatrick as the 18th pick in the 1st round 😁.. I'll be living vicariously through other teams in the 1st round. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seattle...an offensive line...but other than that Van Jefferson, Omar Bayless....Jalon Reagor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.