[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OBJ to Vikings?

darin3

How can a guy that has shown so much talent find himself so often trade bait? He's no Antonio Brown (in the bad sense) and he has been prolific in the past. He was hurt last year. Strange.

I would be surprised if it happens.  Vikes have cap issues and OBJ is like 15 million a year.  He was injured supposedly last year with an abdominal tear so last year may be an anomaly.  I am not sure it is worth it though, especially with him being a head case.  Whether he's matured or not who knows.  

I’ll admit he was surprisingly quiet last year considering how bad it went. But it makes absolutely no sense to trade Diggs away and then bring on OBJ?? I really hope there is no truth to this. Plus they have too many needs to trade away the draft picks it would likely take to get him. Plus as purplemonster points out we don’t have the cap room.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Like 1