[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gronk to the Bucs

Shorttynaz

2 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Coming out of retirement and the Pats agreed to trade him for a 4th and a 7th round pick.. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2887811-report-rob-gronkowski-told-patriots-he-wants-trade-to-bucs-tom-brady-reunion

Pats are giving the 7th rounder along with Gronk and getting a 4th round back

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Jeter: “I don’t want Gronk staying at my house, OK?”

Brady: ......

Gronk (wearing Jeter’s monogrammed bathrobe and Yankees flip flops): “What did he say?”

Are Camille and Giselle hanging by the pool?  :brow:

I guess it's good I didn't trade Evans for Godwin. I think Gronk is going to eat more into Godwin's share.  TB is certainly going to be a very interesting team to watch this year

1 hour ago, 1fastdoc said:

I guess it's good I didn't trade Evans for Godwin. I think Gronk is going to eat more into Godwin's share.  TB is certainly going to be a very interesting team to watch this year

Arians' offense never uses the TE and Gronk is Frankenstein.  Gronk will be a TE2 fantasy-wise.

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Quite the opposite IMO, Gronk will probably eat into Evan's redzone targets.  Was the only way Evans was coming close to matching his points from last year with the risk adverse declining arm GOAT. 

1 hour ago, Riffraff said:

Weed is now somewhat okay. Gronk returns. Coincidence? I think not.

Honestly, Gronk doesn't strike me as the weed guy.  I think he prefers a good White Claw or shot of Jager.  Doobie?  Not so much.  

29 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Honestly, Gronk doesn't strike me as the weed guy.  I think he prefers a good White Claw or shot of Jager.  Doobie?  Not so much.  

He is a partner in a hemp (THC free) pain reliever venture associated with medical marijuana.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:18 AM, darin3 said:

Arians' offense never uses the TE and Gronk is Frankenstein.  Gronk will be a TE2 fantasy-wise.

Arians is not going to enforce his beliefs over Tom's.  Tom will keep doing what he has been successful doing.  Arians might add a little.  Arians is a smart offensive mind.  I'm curious if they'll add an elite slot receiver?  Edelman could still come over.  I'm excited if they keep all 3 tight ends.  Will they do a 3 tight end/2 wide receiver formation with an empty backfield?

On 4/25/2020 at 12:21 PM, michaelredd9 said:

Arians is not going to enforce his beliefs over Tom's.  Tom will keep doing what he has been successful doing.  Arians might add a little.  Arians is a smart offensive mind.  I'm curious if they'll add an elite slot receiver?  Edelman could still come over.  I'm excited if they keep all 3 tight ends.  Will they do a 3 tight end/2 wide receiver formation with an empty backfield?

Asking a naive question - isn't Godwin a slot receiver?