[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am thinking tonight's draft may be . . .

Ramhock

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

i know we agree and I know it's been said already and I know you just said it again, but I'm going to agree again too... because it's the most unusual move be any team in years and beyond confusing.

This must mean that there is something fundamentally wrong with the QB or the HC+GM. Either the QB is in sharp decline or a real jerk or the HC/GM are (the really bad word)ing idiots.

Being a Vikes fan I couldn’t help but laugh when they took him. First I was like what just happened and then I  started laughing. I could not agree more, something is wrong over there, it just doesn’t make any sense.

Edited by Finn5033
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DMD said:

The Packers say they are going to a run-heavy attack this year and they certainly made moves to do that. There were concerns about how LaFleur would mesh with Rodgers. It seemed okay last year kind of but maybe not.

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

And excessive HC-speak really tells us that gb no longer wants him.

I think you guys are on to something and that really speaks volumes about the management culture right now in Green Bay.

You think managing Ben Roethlisberger's ego is walk in the park? No, but they do it because the goal is to win. This draft was friendly fire and I have a hard time understanding how the Packers are better on offense after this. The smarter thing would have been to build a better offense and then let ARod go when the time came. You think ARod-level QBs grow on trees? Sounds like GB has gotten a little spoiled going from Favre to Rodgers.

• Thanks 1