[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles trade for Marquise Goodwin

League_Champion

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I'll take that, I don't ask for much. Any upgrade from Agholor is a welcomed addition. 

Like Agholor was terrible.  I'd rather have Agholor over Goodwin based on what each has done to this point in their NFL careers.  

You sound like a scorned woman again.  

• Like 1

Welp, I tried to find Marquise Goodwin's career highlight but there isn't one. 

Come on man..  You're a homer with some of the thickest homer goggles around.   All you did leading up to the superbowl was talk about how bad Andy Reid was and how much better off Philly is without him.  I think the superbowl pretty much put a cork in your Andy Reid sucks comments there.. 

As for Goodwin vs Agholor, dude..  Numbers don't lie.  I wonder if you really look at this stuff before blabbing stupidity..  

Marquise Goodwin has been in the league since 2013.  His best year was 3 years ago where he had 56 catches and 2 TDs.  His career averages:  20 receptions a year;  332 yards a year;  1.8 TDs a year.  That guy is a MONSTER!  DAMN!!! 

Agholor (5 years):  45 receptions a year;  503 yards a year;  3.6 TDs a year.  

So Goodwin has 2 more years than Agholor and half the production.  Yeah, dude is DEFINITELY an upgrade over Agholor.  🤪🤪🤪

Edited by Shorttynaz

31 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Welp, I tried to find Marquise Goodwin's career highlight but there isn't one. 

Come on man..  You're a homer with some of the thickest homer goggles around.   All you did leading up to the superbowl was talk about how bad Andy Reid was and how much better off Philly is without him.  I think the superbowl pretty much put a cork in your Andy Reid sucks comments there.. 

As for Goodwin vs Agholor, dude..  Numbers don't lie.  I wonder if you really look at this stuff before blabbing stupidity..  

Marquise Goodwin has been in the league since 2013.  His best year was 3 years ago where he had 56 catches and 2 TDs.  His career averages:  20 receptions a year;  332 yards a year;  1.8 TDs a year.  That guy is a MONSTER!  DAMN!!! 

Agholor (5 years):  45 receptions a year;  503 yards a year;  3.6 TDs a year.  

So Goodwin has 2 more years than Agholor and half the production.  Yeah, dude is DEFINITELY an upgrade over Agholor.  🤪🤪🤪

Dude, I'm ribbing you, jokes. DONT BE AN A-Hole. They both suck, that's the point here. 

19 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Any upgrade from Agholor is a welcomed addition. 

I was just pointing out that your implication that Marquise Goodwin is better than Nelson agholor is not a very sound implication. That is all.  

10 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

I was just pointing out that your implication that Marquise Goodwin is better than Nelson agholor is not a very sound implication. That is all.  

Read my opening statement please. I started this thread as a goof on getting Goodwin, he sucks. Goodwin or Agholor, what's the F'ing difference? Then you came in on a straight burial of me out of left field. For what? 

• DMD locked this topic