[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DEANDRE BAKER & QUINTON DUNBAR ACCUSED OF ARMED ROBBERY

11 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

"thee alleged getaway cars were SICK -- a Lamborghini, a Mercedes-Benz and a BMW". 

THEY'LL NEVER FIND US! 

Sounds like they were pissed they lost money gambling or thought they were cheated and decided to get a little payback, hoping the whole group is so dirty they wouldn't report it 

14 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

Sounds like they were pissed they lost money gambling or thought they were cheated and decided to get a little payback, hoping the whole group is so dirty they wouldn't report it 

Yup, this is a strange, strange story. I think you are 100% right. They figured nobody would snitch. 

4 hours ago, League_Champion said:

This is a huge loss for the Giants. He was on his way to becoming a stud. 

"Baker was a first-round pick with the Giants during the 2019 NFL Draft. They traded back into the first round to get him, giving up the Nos. 37, 132 and 142 picks". - Giants Wire, USA Today 

There still is not much benefit that I can see snitching, these two might consider a financial deal for the aggrieved parties and have them drop the charges.  It may be too late from a legal or NFL standpoint though, I don't know.  

It goes without saying they have likely thrown away millions and possibly their freedom for a few tens of thousands that they won't keep anyway.  And two teams have lost a starting corner. 

Edited by purplemonster

3 hours ago, League_Champion said:

Haha, straight baller!!! 

If I want to get away for sure I run with my TT Diablo from Underground Racing out of Texas.  Shout out  to my guy Bob Helms.  Keep living the dream my friend.

7 hours ago, purplemonster said:

Looks like I was right, there is no money in snitching.  Looks like the victims found religion and are no longer saying it happened. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/quinton-dubars-attorney-blasts-police-says-robbery-victims-confirm-he-wasnt-involved-222722576.html

Great call. A problem that can be solved with money is not a problem.

On 5/16/2020 at 2:36 AM, purplemonster said:

Looks like I was right, there is no money in snitching.  Looks like the victims found religion and are no longer saying it happened. 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/quinton-dubars-attorney-blasts-police-says-robbery-victims-confirm-he-wasnt-involved-222722576.html

This sounds rather strange, the accusers who swore out statements with police, then talked to the attorneys for the accused and recant their stories?  Is that how criminal proceedings usually work? It seems at least a bit unethical to me. Either way they lied to somebody, getting a conviction may be nearly impossible now, but that doesn't make Dunbar and Baker innocent. 

11 hours ago, stevegrab said:

This sounds rather strange, the accusers who swore out statements with police, then talked to the attorneys for the accused and recant their stories?  Is that how criminal proceedings usually work? It seems at least a bit unethical to me. Either way they lied to somebody, getting a conviction may be nearly impossible now, but that doesn't make Dunbar and Baker innocent. 

Just a huge misinderstanding Steve ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...