League_Champion

NFL player sues United Airlines

On 5/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, League_Champion said:

Although a salacious story, I can see why you aren't getting replies.  Just kind of weird to be honest.  I don't even know what to say myself.  A woman grabbed your wiener through your pants and is probably drunk or on drugs.  Probably a crowded flight, so not sure where you will put her.  Throw her in the brig? 

I think the bigger question is what do flights do when there is an unruly passenger that isn't responding to commands. From Wikipedia on "air rage"

"Extremely unruly passengers or crew members who must be restrained are restrained using a variety of methods. Some airlines carry flexcuffs for this purpose. Others use seatbelts, adhesive tape, neckties, shoe laces, or whatever is available on the aircraft. While the United States does not allow passengers to actually be confined to the seat or any other part of the aircraft, and only allows their individual body parts to be restrained, other countries, such as Iceland, do allow tying an unruly passenger to the seat.

Sometimes a flight must be diverted to allow an aircraft to dispose itself of the offender as soon as possible.[9]"

At that point he has the right to knock her teeth out. If a man did that they'd certainly divert the plane and yoke him up. 

On 5/22/2020 at 8:05 PM, purplemonster said:

Although a salacious story, I can see why you aren't getting replies.  Just kind of weird to be honest.  I don't even know what to say myself.  A woman grabbed your wiener through your pants and is probably drunk or on drugs.  Probably a crowded flight, so not sure where you will put her.  Throw her in the brig? 

The same treatment you'd give a dude that grabbed someone by the enchilada.  Elect her POTUS.

• Like 1

How about bitch slapping her and knocking her out (if drunk and on drugs she may have not needed much to put her to sleep).

You guys paying attention to the news these days? Your advice is that a black man knocks a woman out?

Not sure that's gonna end well for anyone.

2 hours ago, stethant said:

You guys paying attention to the news these days? Your advice is that a black man knocks a woman out?

Not sure that's gonna end well for anyone.

She may of deserved it, just sayin. 

That's moronic, no one deserves to be assaulted.