[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2020 LLD Rookie Draft

Henry Muto

The 2020 LLD Rookie Draft kicks off tomorrow May 22nd, 2020 @ 6:00 PM ET.  Here are few reminders

First Pick
If you own the 1.01 pick - the predrafting does not work.

24 hours per pick
There will be a 24 hour timer in force during the draft. You may use pre-selects if you want or won't be around for a long period of time.  Owners should communicate any potential long absences from the boards to the league via league chat or the Huddle forum and have a contingency plan for picks to be made for them in their absence (i.e. pre-selects). If an owner is "on the clock" for more than 24 hours during the draft and the site skips their pick they can still make their pick by posting in the forum who they want as long as the player has not been picked.  If the draft ends all picks not yet taken must be made within 24 hours of the draft ending or those teams forfeit their picks.  The 24 hour clock is intended for those who can't be around all the time or for those in different time zones.  Also to allow some time to work trades but since we are all mostly forced to stay home at this time maybe a lot of us will all be around and we can have a pretty smooth draft with plenty of quick responses on trade offers.

Draft Instructions

Live Draft Room
You can draft from live draft room and the draft email still goes out (MFL changed this thanks to my many years of complaining about it)

1. If you prefer you can still draft from the "For Owners | Draft" home page.  (You also use this for each pick you wish to set the pre-select draft pick for)
  2. From the top menu, Select For Owners | Draft.
  3. Select player from drop-down list.
  4. Click Draft or Save These Picks And Continue if you are pre-drafting.

Pre-select draft picks

You use the For Owners --> Draft page

You can do as many of the picks predraft as you want and you put in a list of players and if all the players are picked then the site will wait for you to make a pick.  So if you really want a player but would be unsure who you would pick if that player is gone you can just put in 1 or 2 players in your predraft.  The Site will not auto select if your predraft runs out.

Trades
Commissioners will do their best to process any trades that may occur as they can.
If you make a trade during my working hours (7 AM ET to 3:30 PM ET Monday - Friday) and no other commish can get to it at that time feel free to email at my work email hmuto@paulo.com that you made a trade and I will go in and review and make it official on MFL.

If you have any questions let me know.

Happy drafting everyone.
  •  
  • Like 2