[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Leaf arrested on domestic battery charge

20 hours ago, League_Champion said:

It's being reported everywhere, BRO 

The point is it has NOTHING to do with football or fantasy football. He wasn't even relevant when he was playing.

12 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Barely ANYTHING in this subsection is Fantasy related BRO. You don't have to click on a thread if you don't wish to view it, BRO. Don't be a dick! 

Speaking the truth hurts you that much and then you start acting like a teenager going through puberty, as usual.

Edited by Shaft
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

Shaft, i like you but it's posts like yours from too many posters that has killed this forum.

That's not what killed this forum.

It was Steve

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

Shaft, i like you but it's posts like yours from too many posters that has killed this forum.

I'm confused, because I said it was irrelevant? I get called a dick and say something back, and posters like me killed this forum? 

4 hours ago, Shaft said:

I'm confused, because I said it was irrelevant? I get called a dick and say something back, and posters like me killed this forum? 

Posters like you didn't kill this forum.  It could actually use more like you.  This forum was filled with dicks and they moved on.  Things haven't rebounded because the content is substandard and uninspiring and the website changes haven't been easy to navigate at times. 

On 5/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, LordOpie said:

It wasn't one person, it was an attitude shift

On 5/25/2020 at 3:14 AM, Shorttynaz said:

Or USA Today

Ding ding, we have a winner. It was the sale, and some guys who could not stand being asked to tone it down, so they took their balls and went elsewhere. 

On 5/24/2020 at 10:33 PM, Bobby Brown said:

Steve-O

PS  Some of my family call me Steve-O, but pretty sure they're not talking about me.