[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade

The asking price is fair in my mind.  The question is: are you competing this season/next season for the championship?  Gurley does nothing for the long term value of your team, so if you think he's the missing piece for a run the next season or two, by all means take it.  Otherwise, I would pass.

Edited by zips5000

59 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

The asking price is fair in my mind.  The question is: are you competing this season/next season for the championship?  Gurley does nothing for the long term value of your team, so if you think he's the missing piece for a run the next season or two, by all means take it.  Otherwise, I would pass.

I’m in a 12 TM Dynasty PPR I wanna say I’m like the 3rd or 2nd best team in the league and this is my lineup plus we have a flex and a Supeflex! 

QB- Watson, Tua, Eason

RB- Mixon, Hyde, Armstead, McFarland 

RB- Chubb, Vaughn, Gibson, McKinnon, Perine

WR- Moore, Preston Williams, Hurd, Proche

WR- Brown, Gage, Mims, Van Jefferson 

TE- Waller, Herndon, Trautman, Moss

Flex- Cooks
Superflex- Darnold

K- Lutz, Prater

DEF- Ravens, Bucs

Edited by bobbydigital050

With your relative lack of depth at RB but a lot of dart throw rookies, and what looks like an overall strong team, I think I would do the deal. Other than being in a relatively decent situation depth chart wise for this season, Vaughan is not a sure thing to start, especially considering the likely lack of a full training camp, and unless he shows that he is capable in pass protection, the Bucs will be hesitant to have him on the field too much with Brady out there.

Gurley obviously has risk of his own, but he is in a much better situation as the clear cut #1 for the Falcons.

Given your team, I think this is a deal I would take. If you can get it down to a 3rd rounder would be a snap accept, but I don't see that as a deal breaker.

I'm not sure I see a top 2-3 team there, but obviously I don't know the other teams.  I definitely see a top 6 team there and Gurley would probably put you into the top 3. 

So, I'd be good either way - if you want to make a run by all means do it.

18 hours ago, zips5000 said:

I'm not sure I see a top 2-3 team there, but obviously I don't know the other teams.  I definitely see a top 6 team there and Gurley would probably put you into the top 3. 

Ok so how bout this man we came to an agreement but we’re both gonna sleep on it for a bit it’s me getting Mike Evans, JK Dobbins, Tarik Cohen and a 2nd for Nick Chubb, Brandin Cooks, Denzel Mims, Antonio  Gibson and a 3rd lmk what you guys think ?? I’ll go young at RB but I think Dobbins can be a Star and Cohen can be my 2nd rb for now plus I have Vaughn and I can play Mike Evans at my flex ? 

On 6/20/2020 at 8:15 AM, zips5000 said:

Ok so how bout this man we came to an agreement but we’re both gonna sleep on it for a bit it’s me getting Mike Evans, JK Dobbins, Tarik Cohen and a 2nd for Nick Chubb, Brandin Cooks, Denzel Mims, Antonio  Gibson and a 3rd lmk what you guys think ?? I’ll go young at RB but I think Dobbins can be a Star and Cohen can be my 2nd rb for now plus I have Vaughn and I can play Mike Evans at my flex ? 

I'm usually not a fan of these larger trades.  A few thoughts I have.

1. This may just be my personal preference, but I like Chubb a lot more than I like Mixon (even with Hunt on the team).  The Browns have a better team than Bengals, which all else equal means more points.

2.  I like RBs more than WRs.  Again, personal preference here, but when I look at your deal, you are giving up a young top RB for an older top 8 WR.  I do think Evans will have several good years with Brady as QB, but as you said, you are trading a starting RB for a Flex.

3.  I'm not a fan of Cohen - his role will continue to be 3rd down back at best.

4.  This is a long way off of your original trade question.  What's the point of the most recent trade proposal - what are you trying to accomplish?  It looks like you are pushing into the future, but Evans and Cohen don't help a lot in the future.  

57 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

I'm usually not a fan of these larger trades.  A few thoughts I have.

1. This may just be my personal preference, but I like Chubb a lot more than I like Mixon (even with Hunt on the team).  The Browns have a better team than Bengals, which all else equal means more points.

2.  I like RBs more than WRs.  Again, personal preference here, but when I look at your deal, you are giving up a young top RB for an older top 8 WR.  I do think Evans will have several good years with Brady as QB, but as you said, you are trading a starting RB for a Flex.

3.  I'm not a fan of Cohen - his role will continue to be 3rd down back at best.

4.  This is a long way off of your original trade question.  What's the point of the most recent trade proposal - what are you trying to accomplish?  It looks like you are pushing into the future, but Evans and Cohen don't help a lot in the future.  

Yea I know I turned it down don’t wanna give up Chubb man it was a proposal they sent me and I think Dobbins can be a beast but it takes away from my team more than helps Definitely but I told him I don’t mind a smaller trade where I can give Mims, Gage, Hyde and a 2nd for Jeudy, Sony Michel, and possibly AJ Dillon or Darryngron Evans bcuz I need another RB for depth my third best back up is a rookie in Vaughn and I need another back what do you think of that smaller trade bro 

Honestly, between Hyde and Vaughn I think you are fine for a 3rd back.  I think Hyde landed in a good place and can carry you early in the season and Vaughn later in the season.  

My concern with Michel is he just had surgery and I've never had faith in a Bill Belichick RB as they can disappear for games. I do like Dillon going forward after this year.  No interest in Darryngron Evans for me as the Titans run game is already locked up with Henry. 

17 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

Honestly, between Hyde and Vaughn I think you are fine for a 3rd back.  I think Hyde landed in a good place and can carry you early in the season and Vaughn later in the season.  

My concern with Michel is he just had surgery and I've never had faith in a Bill Belichick RB as they can disappear for games. I do like Dillon going forward after this year.  No interest in Darryngron Evans for me as the Titans run game is already locked up with Henry. 

Yea I keep looking at my team and it’s not bad at all I have really good depth and that’s important in a long season the one last thing I really wanna do is probably upgrade from darnold at QB bcuz it’s a superflex league and also maybe trading Herndon with this guy for Daniel Jones and Noah Fant maybe I’ll see what else I can add to that but I doubt he goes for it

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2020 at 3:17 PM, bobbydigital050 said:

I would do that trade in a heartbeat dobbins will surpass chubb next year and let’s not forget chubb has a knee plus hunt syphon, and really the browns are not much better then the bengals, another new coach and another year of distinction. Bengals are heading the right way and the browns are well... still the browns. We are who we thought they were. Its never a lock and chubb is decent but I sold him at a high this offseason for aj brown and some nice picks which I churned into Aaron Jones. I am not a huge fan in him ever being a Reliable pass catcher and don’t think he will be repeating 1500 yards ever again. Again my opinion. Evans on the other hand is heading into his peak wr years and he is going under the radar a bit. I cannot stress enough how much harbaugh loves this dobbins and as do I. The guy is going to be special. The only down side to this is this year may  Be a middling limbo for you. But if they cut dobbins loose you will reap the rewards in full.

1 hour ago, Benny11 said:

I would do that trade in a heartbeat dobbins will surpass chubb next year and let’s not forget chubb has a knee plus hunt syphon, and really the browns are not much better then the bengals, another new coach and another year of distinction. Bengals are heading the right way and the browns are well... still the browns. We are who we thought they were. Its never a lock and chubb is decent but I sold him at a high this offseason for aj brown and some nice picks which I churned into Aaron Jones. I am not a huge fan in him ever being a Reliable pass catcher and don’t think he will be repeating 1500 yards ever again. Again my opinion. Evans on the other hand is heading into his peak wr years and he is going under the radar a bit. I cannot stress enough how much harbaugh loves this dobbins and as do I. The guy is going to be special. The only down side to this is this year may  Be a middling limbo for you. But if they cut dobbins loose you will reap the rewards in full.

I’m in 12 TM PPR league with a Flex and a Superflex this is my starting team and bench:

QB-Watson
RB-Mixon
RB-Chubb
WR-Moore
WR-AJ Brown
TE-Waller
FLEX-Cooks
SUPERFLEX-Darnold
K-Lutz
DEF-Ravens

BENCH
QB-Tua, Eason
RB-Vaughn, Gibson, McKinnon, Perine, McFarland, Armstead
WR-Preston Williams, Gage, Hurd, Mims, Jefferson, Proche
TE- Everett, Herndon, Moss, Trautman
K- Prater
DEF- Buccaneers

My question is the following I have a trade on the table and I was wondering would you trade Chubb and a 3rd for Gordon, Dobbins and a 1st? And the 2nd question is would you trade Moss for Robby Anderson? 
Thanks!!!

2 hours ago, League_Champion said:

No to the Chubb trade and yes to Moss/Anderson 

Yo league do you believe Thaddeus Moss can be something I mean there’s no clear starter at TE for Washington that’s what has me worried... I mean the reasons are obvious for Robby he’s pretty much the #2 receiver there now and Matt Rhule was his college coach at Temple so he knows Rhules system and is gonna play hard for him and if something happens to DJ Moore which I have I can replace him with Robby

2 hours ago, bobbydigital050 said:

Yo league do you believe Thaddeus Moss can be something I mean there’s no clear starter at TE for Washington that’s what has me worried... I mean the reasons are obvious for Robby he’s pretty much the #2 receiver there now and Matt Rhule was his college coach at Temple so he knows Rhules system and is gonna play hard for him and if something happens to DJ Moore which I have I can replace him with Robby

I think Robby may have a career surge there. I'd definitely be interested at that price. I'm not a Haskins fan either. 

• 1 month later...