[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Superflex dynasty trade .5PPR

Jbroadway

I got a trade offer and wanna get some thoughts. Hill and Cook for Metcalf, 1.02, 1.08, 2.02, 2.03, 2.06.

My roster:

QB: Jimmy G, haskins, Foles, gonna draft Burrow 1.01

RB: Fournette, Lindsay, Jamal Williams, Armstead,  Snell

WR: Ridley, Metcalf, Sutton, Cooks, Djax, Samuel, Washington, P. Williams

TE: Andrews, Knox, RSJ

What are your lineup requirements and how many teams in the league?    Trying to get a gauge on if you are more win now or rebuild mode, and how your lineup stacks up.

You definitely need another QB being a superflex, so I'd agree on Burrows at 1.

You need an RB to pair with Fournette (assuming you start 2), and Cook is probably a lot better than anyone in the draft (despite the hold out possibility), so he is easily worth the 1.02 plus extra picks, let's say the 2.02 and 2.06 - I don't know many owners that wouldn't give that up to get Cook, especially if it is a 12 team league

For WR, Hill is a definite upgrade to Metcalf, though I really like Metcalfs long term upside, But Metcalf plus the 1.08 for Hill is an easy accept.

That leaves out the 2.03 in my sample breakdown of the deals - Me personally, if you are win now, I'd prefer to have Cook and Hill as they are known commodities with a high probability of finishing top 5 in their positions - the same can not be said of any of the draft picks you are giving up - you'll be lucky if one hits at that high of a level for more than a season realistically.

IMO, it's a tough call, which means it is probably a very fair offer, just a matter if you prefer the known commodities or the dart throws

• 3 weeks later...