Sign in to follow this  
franco54

Trade Offer Question

This is a different league from my last post.  Here's some background

In this league we get to keep 8 players.  The rosters are 22 players because we start 2QB's, 3 RB's, 3 WR's 1TE, K, Off Line, Return team, Def Line, Def Backs....It's a bit much, but that's not the question. 

I need a second QB...My keeper's right now are Mahomes, Barkley, McCaffrey, Henry, Beckham, DJ Moore, Waller...the 8th Spot is open at the moment.

The Trade offer is: I would get Josh Allen, Melvin Gordon and the 3rd overall pick in the reentry draft, for Barkley or McCaffrey, Guice (other player I have, but was not keeping ) and the 11th overall pick....I would do the trade for Henry instead of Barkley/McCaffrey.....Your Thoughts ????

There's no way I'd trade Barkley, McCaffrey or Henry for anything resembling Josh Allen. You'd need to get way more in return. I'd fish around for a different mid tier QB, perhaps for a pick or lesser player. 

Thanks, that's where my head was at also....currently have some feeler's out on alternatives. 

On 6/28/2020 at 9:52 AM, League_Champion said:

There's no way I'd trade Barkley, McCaffrey or Henry for anything resembling Josh Allen. You'd need to get way more in return. I'd fish around for a different mid tier QB, perhaps for a pick or lesser player. 

I'd go even higher for a top.5 qb and more to trade barkley or cmc