[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL cuts preseason down to two games...no, it's not two, it's ZERO!!

Wolverines Fan

The NFLPA has not agreed to any preseason so it is not a given. This is going to be one wild year - assuming there is a season.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow going to be a strange August.  I guess this opens me up for more drafting days.  I never draft during any of the 2nd or 3rd week preseason games because of fear of injury. I used to at least stop drafting from the start of the 2nd preseason week to the end of the 3rd.  At least this looks like we are on schedule to play games on time unless we have mass players test positive.  For those that do test positive you have time to wait it out.  The onus is on the players though to try and keep themselves as safe as possibly when not doing football stuff.  I work every day and have not stopped through this entire thing.  My work place never shut down we started wearing masks when Ohio mandated it since start of May.  I have to keep myself safe outside the workplace that means not going out to visit people or go anywhere where people are unless I have to.  I have done it not sure all the players will be able to do that.

One thing we need to find out for fantasy is when will we get to know when a player tests positive.  We will need some kind of routine so we can setup our leagues.  In my high stakes leagues your going to be screwed over if your kicker or only QB gets it ect.  The NFFC has changed their 2nd waiver each week to Saturday 10 PM ET (instead of Friday 10 PM ET).  The other 2 big sites RTS and FFPC have not.  So is that enough time so I don't have to carry 2 kickers ?  That is what I need to know.  Will they even be testing on Sunday's and we get surprise inactives or will we get word on all these kind of situations on Saturday in time to make moves.