Sign in to follow this  
millworkguy

Nfl to allow players to opt out

A big one for IDP leagues

Jets LB C.J. Mosley has opted out of the 2020 NFL season, citing family health concerns.

2 minutes ago, Henry Muto said:

A big one for IDP leagues

Jets LB C.J. Mosley has opted out of the 2020 NFL season, citing family health concerns.

I have a bad feeling this is just the beginning. 

On 8/1/2020 at 2:20 PM, League_Champion said:

I have a bad feeling this is just the beginning. 

Gee you think, seeing as how camp just opened and players haven't even started having any sort of practice, let alone full team drills with lineman spewing their aerosols at each other for hours per day. They better hope they can do better in preventing players getting the virus than MLB, because I don't know how its going to work if you start canceling NFL games because the opposing team has players that tested positive. 

15 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Gee you think, seeing as how camp just opened and players haven't even started having any sort of practice, let alone full team drills with lineman spewing their aerosols at each other for hours per day. They better hope they can do better in preventing players getting the virus than MLB, because I don't know how its going to work if you start canceling NFL games because the opposing team has players that tested positive. 

MLB could not of F'd it up any worse. I think the Phillies now have to play 57 games in 58 days. They'll never get in 60 games. That's the model for how not to run a league.