LordOpie

use DAD covid rules?

use DAD covid rules?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. use DAD covid rules?

• yes, use DAD covid rules
    • no, establish LLD rules

this first vote is to decide whether we set our own rules or follow all decisions made in the sister league, Dy Another Day... http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/224-dy-another-day/

If you vote to follow DAD, but aren't in the DAD league, you can voice your opinions there and I'm certain they will be considered.

I vote to simplify things and use the DAD rules.

I would hope whatever we come up with in the huddle leagues that we could use them for all the Bond huddle leagues since there are a lot of us that cross over between leagues.

Once I get a better handle on the situation I will throw out suggestions.  Anyone from LLD and YODT that is not in DAD should check out the board there on all the discussions we have been having over the past few weeks.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Henry Muto said:

I would hope whatever we come up with in the huddle leagues that we could use them for all the Bond huddle leagues since there are a lot of us that cross over between leagues.

Yes. And easier as owners in multiple leagues often mix up rules from the other leagues... I've done that

Edited by LordOpie

this is a non-emergency vote, meaning it needs to pass based on league rules. With only 3 votes so far, I guess I have to start making rules for this league independently