[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

COVID19 Season contingencies

Trojanmojo

So here’s my plan for playing out the season. How's this sound for you guys?

Fantrax league fee is due by the start of week 4 so if the season is cancelled with 3 weeks played or less, all will get a refund of 2020 league entry fees in full.

If we play 4 - 6 weeks and then the rest of the season is cancelled, all will get a refund less the $5 prorated league software fee. 

If we play 7 - 14 weeks and then the rest of the season is cancelled, we’ll give payouts to top 3 teams teams in the standings on each ship as of season end.

25%

15%

10%

If we play 15 weeks,  (which would include the semifinals of playoffs), the top 3 get payouts after the semifinals have been played and the top 3 decided. The top 2 teams would split the top payout.

If we play 16 weeks, we proceed with typical payouts.

IR Spots

Though we voted to rid ourselves of these before manure hit the fan, I will instead be increasing these from 3 to 10 for this season only and you may now add players who are not only on IR but also listed as OUT-- more or less any player with a red flag next to their name.  For this season only we will all need max roster flexibility for surprise Covid19 inactives.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds good Dave, are you not moving the draft date back on this league, my two cents August 17th is too early, still too many unknowns to draft this early, camps are just getting started.

10 hours ago, Eights said:

Sounds good Dave, are you not moving the draft date back on this league, my two cents August 17th is too early, still too many unknowns to draft this early, camps are just getting started.

Given no pre-season football I don't think it matter much.  That said, we all need to roll th' bones to decide draft order this year so get your roll in.  We'll set the draft date once we have the rolls all in but it won't be long after they're all received.