[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League Draft 12 Team

DMD

Starts tomorrow, Friday the 14th.

The Draft board is here

Draft order:

1    Shorttynaz
2    BillyBalata
3    Def.
4    tazinib1
5    MikesVikes
6    Rilett
7    ABearWithFurniture
8    Dug
9    Gopher
10    Piranha
11    Shaft
12    Seeds

I'm moving this week... Text me if I'm up, please.  # on MFL.

Edit:  I set up the notifications on MFL.  If I happen to miss it (and am OTC for a bit), feel free to send me a text.

Edited by Gopher

Here is what MFL did with opt outs. If you see an H behind there name, don’t draft them.

We have updated the Fantasy Injured Reserve options to help you handle COVID related illnesses and player Opt Outs in your fantasy league. For starters, players that are out because of a COVID related illness or because they are required to quarantine will be labeled with (C) after their name on the various reports and screens in your league. Players that will miss the entire season because they chose to Opt Out will be labeled with (H) after their name.

Have you guys ever hit the Fantasy Sharks draft guide tab. It's next to the List/Grid tabs. They never like my players. But they think that this years top scoring defense is going to score 145 points and then the next best team as 118 points. When did Mean Joe Greene and the steel curtain unretire?

41 minutes ago, Big Country said:

Us drafters in the 10 team are a but more "deliberate" in our process, plotting out ways to snipe as many players from our cohorts as possible.   And while @Shorttynaz and I share similar interests   :D    , no way we would have let him come away with the best draft - :pokey:

LOL.  That's awesome.  :)

4 hours ago, Big Country said:

Us drafters in the 10 team are a but more "deliberate" in our process, plotting out ways to snipe as many players from our cohorts as possible.   And while @Shorttynaz and I share similar interests   :D    , no way we would have let him come away with the best draft - :pokey:

Yeah, I get giddy when I steal a player from you.  :D 

• DMD unpinned this topic