Trojanmojo

2020 Draft Order - Dice Roll Results - POST HERE

Recommended Posts

AWOLOZ roll result....

 

On August 17, 2020 We Ho Coxswains rolled 5D1000 We Ho Coxswains chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [525, 791, 862, 247, 645] -->3070<-- 

This roll is for Black Sails Dice roll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gaaaar, must have three sheets to the wind last weekend to follow directions

Here are the Plankdancers dice rolls:

On August 18, 2020 Chuck Plandancers rolled 5D1000 Chuck Plandancers chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [319, 715, 615, 701, 337] 2687

This roll is for Black Sails Dice roll

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigChuckPGH said:

Gaaaar, must have three sheets to the wind last weekend to follow directions

Here are the Plankdancers dice rolls:

On August 18, 2020 Chuck Plandancers rolled 5D1000 Chuck Plandancers chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [319, 715, 615, 701, 337] 2687

This roll is for Black Sails Dice roll

 

Confirmed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Th’ bones rolled by SoCal ChaRRRRRRgers turned to naught but ash. A saRRRRRRy 1058 for aRRRRRR defending Black Pearl league champion.

 

On August 18, 2020 Drunken Peg Leg rolled 5D1000 Drunken Peg Leg chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [173, 15, 154, 703, 13] -->1058<-- 

This roll is for Black Sails Dice Roll


Drunken Peg Leg also wanted to tell you:
SoCal ChaRRRRgers 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On August 19, 2020 Eights rolled 5D1000 Eights chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [874, 784, 913, 388, 435] 3394

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Eights said:

 

On August 19, 2020 Eights rolled 5D1000 Eights chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [874, 784, 913, 388, 435] 3394

 

 

Confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Cyrnus' Dice Server

On August 20, 2020 Chesapeake Bay Pirates rolled 5D1000 Chesapeake Bay Pirates chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [896, 265, 792, 600, 347] 2900

This roll is for Black Sails Die Roll

Please report any problems to john@cyrnus.com
Copyright 2002, Cyrnus Designs. Rollem version 0.1.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vcuram00 said:

Welcome to Cyrnus' Dice Server

On August 20, 2020 Chesapeake Bay Pirates rolled 5D1000 Chesapeake Bay Pirates chose to roll using these parameters once.

The result of roll 1 is: [896, 265, 792, 600, 347] 2900

This roll is for Black Sails Die Roll

Please report any problems to john@cyrnus.com
Copyright 2002, Cyrnus Designs. Rollem version 0.1.0

Confirmed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.