[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RFA end - reminder

fuz

Just as a quick reminder - RFA bidding ends on the 24th @ 8am unless there is an open bid.  Once all bids are in the owner match phase and we are past the three week deadline, RFA bidding will end.

Also, please remember, the deadline for new player contracts will be the Monday before the beginning of the season.  Once RFA is complete, I will start a thread for submitting new contracts.

Now that RFA is officially closed, just some items of cleanup. 

Free agency is still open.  Trading is still open prior to assigning contracts - except as rule 10.9 states: No trading will be allowed for the 72 hours prior to the contract deadline that is stated in rule 8.3. 

I'm going to go through and audit all of the transactions (draft, FA, RFA, trades, etc.) from the beginning of the offseason.  Regardless, please let me know if anything is not quite right with each of your teams.  Shane and I may not get everything 100% right.

Edited by fuz

21 hours ago, Josh Siel said:

Hey, is there a deadline for submitting league dues, and how much will they be this year?

3.1: The cost to own a franchise and participate in the draft is $30.00/year plus additional fees for fantasy website maintenance (approx.. $6-8 additional fee)

3.1a: The entry fee will be due every year when contracts are due.

I know Tim just recently signed up our league for the year.  He waited longer this year (past the early bird special pricing) to see if NFL was going to play due to COVID.  I don't know exactly what the sign up cost was, but I'm sure he will let us know soon.

In years past Tim has collected the league dues & I know he has accepted the dues electronically before, mostly using PayPal (w/ the Transfer to friend option).

Edited by Gizmo