[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

By seasons end, which duo will have the better overall Fantasy Football numbers?

indyrckstar

Just now, LordOpie said:

I feel ya. Weird year yeah?

Yeah. I just hope we can complete this season.  This is one of my favorite times of year.  With college football reducing games or a couple of conferences not even playing, I am really going to need NFL to make it throughout.

Oh and for the record, I drafted JTaylor (kinda why I made this thread with the excitement) with high expectations but I do think Mack is going to get his.   Both should benefit from really good oline play and a QB better than last year.  

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:37 PM, LordOpie said:

Cunt

edit: Oh manure you can say that here?

apparently. but not enchilada

(I did not type 'enchilada'.  But I do like enchiladas.  With a bottle of chianti.)

Edited by Dcat

On 9/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, 1992Cowboys said:

Johnathon Taylor hasn’t proven anything. Hunt and Chubb are the best duo in football even if Taylor shines. 

exactly.  We have seen what Hunt does.  As a dynasty Chubb owner, Hunt makes me sad. So very very sad.