[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fournette waived!

XFlash

Wow. What about Patriots or Saints? Fournette has to be better than Murray and is free. Patriots can try a Corey Dillon reclamation project again.

Bears sounds good but Fournette doesn't fit that offensive style very well, does he?

He'd make a great Henry backup I can say that.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Leonard-Fournette-Jacksonville-Jaguars-cut-released-Doug-Marrone-odds-next-team-New-England-Patriots-Washington-Football-Team-150893075/Amp/

Betting odds for teams to snagged Fournette.

Washington +300

New England +350

Chicago +400

Philadelphia +400

Edit:  Updated odds per Bovada 

Bears +265

Patriots +285

Bucs +350

Edited by awahl63

God, my dynasty team is going to hell quick. I think I'm going to do what Jax did and just start preparing for 2021. I still have AB and Reed too, lol. 

I don't see a team where he puts up RB1 numbers this season. Perhaps I can trade him for a R1.1 draft pick 

58 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

God, my dynasty team is going to hell quick. I think I'm going to do what Jax did and just start preparing for 2021. I still have AB and Reed too, lol. 

I don't see a team where he puts up RB1 numbers this season. Perhaps I can trade him for a R1.1 draft pick 

It's probably safe to drop Andre Reed at this point - the guy's gotta be in his mid-50's...  ;)

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

Well, you definitely look like 1slowdoc right now. ;)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Well, you definitely look like 1slowdoc right now. ;)

Can't argue with that.  

Before the start of last year my team was all well developed studs.  Then they all either broke or went nuts.  Team name is Gimps & Bitches.  Unfortunately, I suspect it will be fitting this year too.

4 minutes ago, darin3 said:

That's crazy.  I think a dark horse is the Chargers.  He could pair well with Ekeler.

I hope not.  I had Ekeler and Gordon last year, forced to start them both.  I was so happy when Gordon went to Denver.  

13 hours ago, darin3 said:

That's crazy.  I think a dark horse is the Chargers.  He could pair well with Ekeler.

Yeah, something is up. Jax couldn't get anything for him and he goes unclaimed on waivers; it doesn't add up.

Edited by Shaft
  • Thanks 1