[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now news on Dalvin Cook and his contract, should I take him at #4?

turbotooslow

10 team, .5 PPR. I've been planning on taking Cook over Kamara so far this off-season, and it seems that Kamara is far riskier in terms of a holdout at this point. I googled Dalvin Cook + contract and nothing really came up other than him saying he wouldn't hold out and then about two weeks ago "the contract talks are at a stalemate." Ahh, what should I do? 

I havent heard anything about this since he reported to camp a few weeks ago.  I just looked around Google and didn't see anything new ... do you have a link to something? 

Cook has 0 leverage in the situation, so i don't see a way he doesn't play this season.  Only thing he could potentially do is say he's injured and then sit out, but I dont think that helps him long term.

10 minutes ago, zips5000 said:

I havent heard anything about this since he reported to camp a few weeks ago.  I just looked around Google and didn't see anything new ... do you have a link to something? 

Cook has 0 leverage in the situation, so i don't see a way he doesn't play this season.  Only thing he could potentially do is say he's injured and then sit out, but I dont think that helps him long term.

Same here on all your points! I mentioned I hadnt found anything other than him telling Mike Zimmer he wasnt going to hold out, that he loves football and it's his stress release, etc. And also that the contract talks came to a stalemate, but that was still almost two weeks ago and everything has been fine since. I think I'm going to take him, I [refer him over Henry and CEH and just by a tiny bit over Kamara. I think Kamara will have a great year, but he has a horrific strength of schedule this year.