[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafting out of the 4 hole - which RB do you like?

Drafting 4 overall in a 12 team standard.

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1FLX, DST, K

Draft Sunday

Generally in Mocks (I use Fantasypros, Yahoo live a few times) CMC, Barkley and Zeke go first, leaving me to choose from Henry, Kamara or Cook. Chubb is being kept so he's off the board. Fantasy resources have some differing opinions on the rankings and really, there's no bad pick here. My concerns:

- Henry (wear and tear, no Conklin on the OL)

- Kamara (usage was frustrating last season, I guess due to injury but who knows. Now he's holding out)

- Cook (injury risk as usual)

Any merit in considering CEH at this spot? Hard to go with the rook over the proven commodities but just something I thought about. Anyway, thanks for the input.

Edited by jacketkneelength

Never go into drafts thinking about could a player get injured. It's football, most players get hurt. With that being said, I'd take Kamara with your pick. The saints will work out a deal before season, they have a 1-2 year window left with Brees, no way they let arguably their best player hold out. He's 25 years old, prime time. Think he can be top 2 RB this year. 

• Like 1

I drafted Cook at 4 and didn't think twice. Would've even if Kamara wasn't holding out, but that situation made Cook a no-brainer for me. His injuries were related, so call it one injury, basically, and his shoulder ailment at the end of last season was very minor, they held him out the last two games as caution for the playoffs.

Edited by turbotooslow

I’d go Henry or CEH, to that point probably CEH just for the fun of it. Cook and Kamara have concerns, Henry is probably the safest and CEH is the wildcard with the huge upside. Even if he doesn’t quite blow up this year he should be a great keeper for years to come.

• Thanks 1