Sign in to follow this  
Moisies

Trade

Im in a 10 team dynasty i was offeres a trade and not sure. Id give elliott for dobbins and taylor. Thinking of countering to add a draft pick next season any thoughts

Not only two unknown rookies, but two that will at least start the year as RB2 for their own teams. Maybe Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Dobbins, but very shocked if the No. 2 or 3 best RB in the NFL is given up for two rookie RB2s.

agree with unproven rookies.  If there was a preseason to have at least seen some play of the rookies then maybe lean more to rolling the dice, but as is now I would not take that trade.

Wow! You guys are nice with these responses! A quarantine affects everyone differently, I guess. :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Wow! You guys are nice with these responses! A quarantine affects everyone differently, I guess. :)

Trust me, I thought of a different response.....

:lol:

• Haha 1

No.   You have a young, top 3 back.  If you should decide to deal him you need to get equitable value in return (or maybe fortify a couple of other positions on your team).

3 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

Sure, why not? 

Username checks out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Definitely not an even trade, not even close. I'd definitely ask for more, while a draft pick next year is something it doesn't help this year.

Don't forget the first offer most people make is not their best. I was approached with a trade offer and it wasn't good enough, the other owner who really wanted my asset made a second offer that was more than I planned to ask for.