[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade CEH?

Never-Enough

True, he hasn't played a down yet. His value could go down if he struggles or isn't as effective as we hope, or, he goes off for a couple weeks and his trade value goes way up and you could get even better than DJ or Miles. Or keep him. I'd hold pat for now.

• Like 1

Dude I’m telling you...I’m not the king of FF by any stretch, but if Andy Reid is spending a first on a RB and compares him to Brian Westbrook...!  Dude is going to be a stud in that system.  Remember a few years back when KC opened against NE and a little know RB from Toledo named Kareem Hunt went OFF...I think we are about to see another performance like that this season...just my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Idk why people are telling you so emphatically to keep him. Godwin plus DJ is a haul. Honestly I'd do that trade but can't blame you for not doing it.

Not interested in DJ. I have always liked Evans over Godwin, but would take Godwin in the right deal. Worst case, I could then just flip him.

Now he is trying to get Conner or CMC off me. He offered Keenan ALlen, Z. Moss & Kerryon for Conner & then Godwin, Burrow & Miles Sanders for CMC & Hilton. I declined both. Start 1 QB & I have Lamar...

1 minute ago, Never-Enough said:

Not interested in DJ. I have always liked Evans over Godwin, but would take Godwin in the right deal. Worst case, I could then just flip him.

Now he is trying to get Conner or CMC off me. He offered Keenan ALlen, Z. Moss & Kerryon for Conner & then Godwin, Burrow & Miles Sanders for CMC & Hilton. I declined both. Start 1 QB & I have Lamar...

Hmmm. I think at this point Godwin has the much higher floor and just as high a ceiling as Evans, plus way more consistency. I get loving Evans though. DJ looking like the DJ of old last night..I'd be sold on him. But can't blame you for standing pat!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

Idk why people are telling you so emphatically to keep him. Godwin plus DJ is a haul. Honestly I'd do that trade but can't blame you for not doing it.

Well he lived up too the hype in his rookie debut even though you could argue he could have had 1 more td. David Johnson? Cmon this game was his ceiling. I think CEH has room to grow and that’s saying something putting up 138 yards and 1 td

Edited by Run CMC

Keep CEH. He will be the next Kareem Hunt minus the punching. He will fall into a groove and be a top fantasy back. He is showing signs of it already. First NFL game with no preseason and short training camp and he already put up good numbers. You would be stupid to get rid of him as of now. I believe in my LSU guys. 

27 minutes ago, Run CMC said:

Well he lived up too the hype in his rookie debut even though you could argue he could have had 1 more td. David Johnson? Cmon this game was his ceiling. I think CEH has room to grow and that’s saying something putting up 138 yards and 1 td

It's funny, because I was thinking the opposite.  CEH had an okgame, but they gave the ball to Williams a lot more than I was expecting. Maybe they are just easing him into the season.   CEH also couldn't score from close - had 3 or 4 runs from inside the 2, and couldn't get in. 

DJ on the other hand, looked in control and seems to be in line for a big season.  They were using him as a 3 down back initially, throwing him the ball and getting him involved.  He will certainly outperform his 4th round draft position if he stays healthy. 

Edit - this is not saying make the trade in dynasty.  Just single redraft season thoughts.

Edited by zips5000

1 hour ago, turbotooslow said:

Yeah but remember this is Dynasty. If you can find a good young RB to be on your team for years then you need to keep him. Dont look at the right now value. You need to play the long game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zips5000 said:

It's funny, because I was thinking the opposite.  CEH had an okgame, but they gave the ball to Williams a lot more than I was expecting. Maybe they are just easing him into the season.   CEH also couldn't score from close - had 3 or 4 runs from inside the 2, and couldn't get in. 

DJ on the other hand, looked in control and seems to be in line for a big season.  They were using him as a 3 down back initially, throwing him the ball and getting him involved.  He will certainly outperform his 4th round draft position. 

I agree DJ will outperform his round 4 draft position. I also agree like I said CEH could have had 1 more td at least. But I just don’t see a 29 year old RB repeating what he did when he was 24. But hey I’m no expert just my opinion