Sign in to follow this  
Footballjoe

Ronnie Harrison CLE

So what’s his role in Cleveland? All depth charts have him as a backup. The huddle point projection seems to indicate otherwise.

The Jaguars traded FS Ronnie Harrison to the Browns in exchange for a fifth-round pick. (Ian Rapoport)

Fantasy Impact:

Harrison who just cleared concussion protocol on last Friday, was traded to the Browns on Thursday. He will compete with Andrew Sendejo for the starting free safety gig. Harrison racked up 43 solo tackles, two sacks, two interceptions and nine pass defenses across 14 games for the Jaguars in 2019.

Brad Camara, 8 days ago

2 hours ago, XFlash said:

The Jaguars traded FS Ronnie Harrison to the Browns in exchange for a fifth-round pick. (Ian Rapoport)

Fantasy Impact:

Harrison who just cleared concussion protocol on last Friday, was traded to the Browns on Thursday. He will compete with Andrew Sendejo for the starting free safety gig. Harrison racked up 43 solo tackles, two sacks, two interceptions and nine pass defenses across 14 games for the Jaguars in 2019.

Brad Camara, 8 days ago

Thanks for the info Flash. However, I’m trying to figure out who is starting. Based on huddle idp points for the week’s projection it appears Harrison. However, every depth chart show Harrison as a backup.

4 hours ago, Footballjoe said:

Thanks for the info Flash. However, I’m trying to figure out who is starting. Based on huddle idp points for the week’s projection it appears Harrison. However, every depth chart show Harrison as a backup.

I would assume that Sendejo at least gets majority snaps being the veteran until Ronnie Harrison shows if he has the skills to overtake.

Hopefully you have another choice at DB.

No preseason is making personnel decisions tough this year.