Shaft

Marlon Mack: fear the RB tore Achilles

Recommended Posts

Hines is the one to own

Eta: ppr

Edited by LordOpie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had shares of Nyheim hines everywhere.  And benched his 25 points across the board, minus best ball leagues of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Hines is the one to own, for now. I think it's Taylor's job by week 8. 

I don't think it'll last that long. Even today, their usage was similar in carries and receptions. Hines has the TDs, which was the difference maker. I'm thinking by week 4. We know what Hines can do. He's a small 3rd down back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I don't think it'll last that long. Even today, their usage was similar in carries and receptions. Hines has the TDs, which was the difference maker. I'm thinking by week 4. We know what Hines can do. He's a small 3rd down back 

 

I didn't see the game. How did Taylor look? I loved him coming out of Wisconsin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shaft said:

 We know what Hines can do. He's a small 3rd down back 

A type of back that Rivers loves.  And Hines may equal or outscore many backs in PPR leagues drafted 10 rounds ahead of him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

A type of back that Rivers loves.  And Hines may equal or outscore many backs in PPR leagues drafted 10 rounds ahead of him.

Now that's true, can't argue with that. I was surprised at how many targets and receptions Taylor got, however. This can easily turn into a 2 headed monster, but with Hines being drafted in round 12 or later, no one is going to complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hines will thrive with Rivers …. assuming he continues to get the opportunities.

Mack's injury pretty much guarantees it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jonathan Taylor in the 3rd round of FFL drafts was fairly outrageous in my opinion (overvalued).....until this happened to poor Mack. Hines is money too. 

 

The larger issue is how the hell did this team lose to the Jags? They have alot to work through here.

 

Edited by stethant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, stethant said:

Jonathan Taylor in the 3rd round of FFL drafts was fairly outrageous in my opinion (overvalued).....until this happened to poor Mack. Hines is money too. 

 

The larger issue is how the hell did this team lose to the Jags? They have alot to work through here.

 

 

He didn't go any lower than the 6th round in any of my drafts. I can't imagine many people took him in the 3rd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Hines thrives with Rivers.  Mack OUT, Sanders questionable to this point; hopefully over the injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, XFlash said:

I hope Hines thrives with Rivers.  Mack OUT, Sanders questionable to this point; hopefully over the injury.

 

i would temper expectations. dont see him much more than a bye week filler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a feeling Mack wouldn't last the season.  I draft JT in round 5.

 

I have JT, CEH, Barkley and DJohnson.   Sad thing is I am more worried about Barkley than others due to he OLine sucking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

I had a feeling Mack wouldn't last the season.  I draft JT in round 5.

 

I have JT, CEH, Barkley and DJohnson.   Sad thing is I am more worried about Barkley than others due to he OLine sucking.

 

PIT defense line is a monster.  I would not worry until you see how NYG O-line performs this week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.