The Shiva

Trade offered to Me "Advice"

I was offered Odell Beckham for RB Malcolm Brown. Odell looked bad but because he is Odell is he worth the trade pickup?

I would take it; Brown won't continue to be a main fixture in that offense (just like last year's first game), and OBJ's production can only go up.

Take it. Brown is unknown right now he just has the hot hand from that game. Cam can come in tomorrow and fully take his job. 

Brown had a good game but he did the same thing last season - 2 TD's in week 1...quiet thereafter.  I would take the chance with ODB.

I like Brown going forward. Last season, Brown had 5 of the 20 Rams rush TDs and that’s with Gurley there taking 12. Even with Gurley, Brown was used as the goal line/short yardage back which is still pretty damn useful. 

OBJ is just a name now on a manurety offensive team full of talent. Not sure why people think this season won’t mirror last season for OBJ. Nothing has really changed. 

1 hour ago, JumpingJehosaphat said:

I like Brown going forward. Last season, Brown had 5 of the 20 Rams rush TDs and that’s with Gurley there taking 12. Even with Gurley, Brown was used as the goal line/short yardage back which is still pretty damn useful. 

OBJ is just a name now on a manurety offensive team full of talent. Not sure why people think this season won’t mirror last season for OBJ. Nothing has really changed. 

This